Chapter 38

*Troye pov*

Today was mailday. I had always loved the day where I can watch people obsess over me without being selfish. And it kind of felt like a small christmas every month.

The past days had been kind of lonely since I got the message from Tyler saying someone stole his Mac so his Twitter and Tumblr had been hacked. Luckily he was able to block the person from Twitting but he had lost his Tumblr. Poor Tyler was proberly heartbroken.

As I sat in my car playing my queens new album heading towards downtown Perth I suddenly though of Kaela who I hadent spoken to in about forever. I left her a quick message asking her if we could meet up on Starbucks. As I clicked send I noticed I had parked right outside the post office so I decided to go get my mail first.

As I walked in I was greeted by Marta, who would always greet me with a old woman hug(that was way to long btw). I kissed her cheek as  she leaded me into the backroom starting to give me my packages.

This would normally take me a couple trips to the car, but as I had been early this day Marta was free to help me taking my letters, and we accually took it all in one trip.

I drove of to Starbucks to meet up with Kaela who were waiting for me already. Kaela had been my best friend since 8 grade and I felt kind of bad after travelling so much and not even texting her.

I drove up to Starbucks walking in to the red colored cozy cafe. I spotted Kaelas brown colored hair as soon as I walked into Starbucks.

I kissed her forehead hello as I got my icecoffie that she had gotten me already. She had light bags under her eyes and a big sweater and I couldn't help wondering what was wrong. Kaela was happier then Connor Franta on Friday.

We talked casual for about an hour as I knew I shouldent talk to her about private stuff on Starbucks so after a while I invited her on a sleepover this weekend to "catch up" and also cause I left for San Francisco on Monday.

We kissed goodbye and I were home at 6.30 pm meeting Sage in the door saying hey and walking up to my room. I left my packages in the car deciding I would take them tomorrow.

As I quickly went trough my letters stopping at a familiar hand writing. It was Tylers. Tyler sent me a letter.

*Sorry for the lack of "Troyler" but in real life they aren't together every day.. But soon they will be reunited ;)   please comment if you want romantic,smut or whatever you want.. and please don't be to harsh. Iv kind of had alot hate on my story and it pushes me down:/

So please vote and comment!

A new chapter up tomorrow if your all nice x