Chapter 36

*Tyler pov*

I tripped over a chair spoiling all the nutella as I tryed running past Tyde up the stairs. Finally it was my Skype day with Tyler and I was getting all set up not to move at all. All Day.

I ended up spelling all the nutella over both me and Tyde as we collided in the stairway. We both looked at eachother before Tyde turned furious and ran up to his room. I honestly had no idea what was happening. Me and Tyde had always been close and laughed at the same time. We defently needed a 1 to 1 talk. But not now.

One hour later I was set up in my onesie behind a locked door ready to finally talk with my boyfriend. I heard the Skype noise just as I was about to go over opening my window. I quickly went back to bed trying to sit down and open the call at once.

But im Troye Sivan... Im hopeless in any social situation. Like at all.. I managed to do one of the 2 above. I opened the Skype call.. Before talking a front roll over my bed falling down on the other side. I finally got up again seeing Tyler laughing his cheast of gasping for air. Tyler honestly looked hot AF in a lavendel shirt perfectly fitting his blond hair. But come an..

"Your a meanie" I said blushing slightly. Arh why did he always have to make me blush.

*Tyler pov*

As Troye greated me I still couldn't stop laughing. I just adored that spark in Troyes eyes as he was embarrassed. Honestly I was just as Troye. But I had an inner actor too.

We talked about 3 hours about everything and send eachother Tumblr links before I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Troye babe.. Your one of my bestfriends.. So please tell me what's wrong okey? And ill try helping" As I talked a noticed Troye looking up to the right where he would always look when trying to hold something in.

At last he finally told about Tydes problems I understood imediately. Both me and Troye had strong family feelings and I know especially Tyde meant alot to Troye. I helped Troye for about 2 hours about how to talk to Tyde. I wanted to hug him the whole time telling him it would all be fine. But I know everything about loosing people totally to alcohol.

At 4 pm(bed time in Australia) we said bye and I promised Troye we'd talk after his chat with Tyde. We hugged our PCs before saying goodbye and I decided to go out getting some food.

A/N So I hope it is an okey chapter. I honestly worked and though more on this chapter so well I really appritiate the feedback I get. And omg comments on the last chapters have made my life:3

Another thing.. I REALLY want a collab Dan fiction about everyone really(I ship everyone ever mainly..) My kik is malin1598 and if u got a ship and wanna collab we'll work this out okey:-)! I really really want this!

Vote/Comment!

*Rides my unicorn into the sunset while it poops tacos and chocolate*