Chapter 11

Troye pov. 

We eventually got our butts back to the hotel. It was pretty late and we were both tired off the day so we just had a quick dinner in the hotel resturant before we went up to our hotel room. We had to pack our stuff that night because we had to get up around 6 in the morning. I mean i can hardly get up to 11! I sat down on the floor packing down my mess all around the floor. Tyler who had most of his things in his pack was sitting on the bed. Suddenly i felt a heavy weight on my back as Tyler picked me up setting me on the bed. I couldent help but giggle alittle. He looked at me,taking his hand trough his hair. I mean he knows that it drives me crazy. 

I Pushed him down on the bed attracking his neck with small kisses. He had his arms running up and down my sides before laying them on my butt grabing as he groaned into my ear. He quickly tujrned us around and started taking control. He kissed me deeply starting to hump on me. I blushed feeling my hard member palming agenst his. I think iv never been so aroused in my entire life. I heard Tylers hard breath agenst mine. I pulled away laying besides Tyler. What are we doing? we're not even dating. Tyler smiled understandingly at me stroking his hair back kissing me before going to take a shower. 

I layed the down trying to catch some rest, but that wasent to easy thinking of what Tyler might be doing in the shower. I mean he've never used 40 mins in the shower before. But i must have fallen asleep some time before he came back cause i dont wake before the clock rings the next morning. I'm normally half dead so early in the morning but the safe arm around me shakes me awake very quick. I blush realizig that Tyler is spooning me. He takes his arms around me quietly saying Troye come with me home please. I dont even have to think about it, i nod entustiaticly kissing Tyler. 

I call my parents telling them ill stay alittle longer in the US. They are pretty cool about it, but i have to promise to come back after 4 days. I kiss Tyler leaning him agenst the wall. I wanna do so much more but i cant. I'm not even with this guy. He give me a flirty gaze before taking his suitcase heading down to check out.

Soo alittle action there;) Y'all like?