Chapter 5

Troye pov.

I woke as there was a small stripe off sun in my face after the sun that was hardly about to raise. I turned to see Tyler laying besides me and I tryed getting up unnoticed but I seemed to wake him as his eyes slowly vibrated on the sun light before opening and staring right at me.

He raised and I saw his perfect cheast area as he went over saying we have to go get some food acting all like a big brother not werid really when he was 4 years older then me.

I got up facing my back to him not wanting him to see how skinny I was. No one besides my family knew how I struggled with everything.

It all started when Caspar took alot followers from me saying I was a pice off shit. I knew he was around at vidcon but I tryed not thinking about it to much about him. I wouldn't let him ruin my vidcon experience.

As we went down the hall we met Zoe and Alfie, to be honest i always had a thing for Zoe. I wasent the most gay around either. I knew I wanted to be with a man tho. And Tyler was my man.

As we walked into the hotel resturant I made sure to get the seat besides Tyler. Besides me and Tyler the persons around our table were Marcus Butler, Zoe, Alfie. As we just got our food I saw the person I did not want to be here at all. Caspar stood besides Jack and Finn Harris and I started to freak out! what should I do? leave? He wouldn't dare doing anything in here?

would he?