Chapter 24

*Troye pov*

I ran right into Marcus's arms as I walked out from the airport in London. It was weird being here. Lately I had been lonely. And hurt, hurt that Tyler diedent even want to try being with me.

I had opened up to Marcus that night before over a 4 hour Skype chat. I had never really been close with Marcus, but he really helped me. I was still afraid what Tyler would say. It had just been a couple of days but still I felt horrible every secound of the day.

I smiled seeing who was behind Marcus. Zoe reached out her arms and I hugged her for like forever before we went in starting to drive to the Suggs house.

*Tyler pov*

After 14 hours on that goddamn plane, that was 3 hours late. I was really nervous about Troye, he hadent uploaded one video since I left and he hardly tweeted.

I took my suitcase hugging Caspar talking to him about countries. We decided to go out to dinner with Marcus.

After checking out my hotelroom I went showing prepairing for the dinner. I took on a shirt and a bow tie(trying to be a English gentleman) and left at 7 am to go to "Joey's fish and beer resturant"

I walked into the resturant stopping in the door. As I came in I saw a brown hair turned around and my heart stopped and I walked out again.

A/N I think troyler is soo perfect but everyone know YouTuber pairs are hard...

I had the biggest fight with a Larry shipper yesterday and she was such a bitch to me! Anyway happy birthday to my love Harry Styles!

Vote/Comment it means the world to me.. just press the vote button!