Chapter 39

Dear Troye

You did not expect this did you? Getting a letter from me.. Haha I did not either. But as my WiFi got taken away for 2 weeks I decided I might as well live in the stoneage!

I was looking trough our last set of collabs and I realized I mainly laughed at everything you said. Silly isent it? Im not so good at this whole explaining feelings thing.

ill give it a try for you baby.. But don't expect me to open up again anytime soon! Omg my fingers hurts already.

Well I will start from the beginning. At the 22th of march 2013 we met for the first time. You think I diedent see you before we talked but I had been looking at you the whole time. You proberly did not ever spot me in the back of your panel haha.

And from there.. I fell in love.. And it freaked the shit out of me. Iv never been in love like this.. The feeling where you can't stop talking or thinking about someone. I wanna be with you every day of my life..

When your coming to San Francisco I got alot planned out for us. I booked us a double room downtown and chill down its a king size bed;) little Tyler is missing you...

Ill see you soon my love.. Never forget how much you mean to me Tyty.

Your dearest
-Tyler

I felt a tear run down my cheek as I hugged the letter to my cheast grinning widely. I better pack some exstra stuff..

A/N So just wanted to show a soft Tyler. Cause if you stalk Tyler as much as me you know he's deep inside a little softie! Next chapter will be in SF

Please vote and comment! Tell me what y'all think of softie Tyler ;)