Chapter 30

*Tyler pov*

Tonight we finally had a silent night, just chilling with pizza and a movie at the hotel. Don't get me wrong I love parties and all that belongs but its hard seeing Troye when your drunk.

After talking to the others we decided that Alfie,Zoe,Louise,Joe and Marcus were gonna come to my hotelroom and watch The notebook. I found out it would sound kind of wrong saying "hey Troye would u come to my room and watch a movie" so I got Alfie to get him for me.

I jumped in the shower mumbling on One Directions song You and I while washing. Suddenly the picture of a petite Troye under his shower came on my mind. He must have felt horrible. I mainly took his virginity and walked of.

I never though of it that way before but I really seemed like the biggest flirt ever. But the truth is.. Troye isent a hook up to me. He was one of my best friends.

I went out putting on a white polo shirt and some blue shorts. I set up my hair(that was now blond by the way) thinking I looked pretty damn good.

*Troye pov*

At exactly 7 pm i stood between Alfie and Marcus feeling almost squeezed as they both HAD TO knock on the door. I gave Zoe a helpless look but she diedent have time to react before Tyler opened the door.

And OMG, who are that gentleman? Honestly I had never seen Tyler in a polo shirt, but the one he had hugged him at all the right places. Marcus went im giving Tyler a quick hug. Alfie went in before me man hugging Tyler. At this point I was unsure what to do.

I watched Joe and Tyler man hug conciedering my opportunities. I could NOT man hug Tyler. I mean I am me.. Can you see me man hugging someone? Though so..

As it was my turn in the line it went okey. I hugged Tyler, our cheeks barely touching. As I went past him our eyes met for a split secound and I felt my heart do a salto.

Tyler had already put the movie in, so we just organized us. Zalfie on one of the double beds,Marcus and Joe on the chairs and Tyler on his own double bed. I though a while before walking over to Tylers bed smiling and sliding down so it was enough space between us.

I did not want an accident like last time. We talked and laughed and cryed(well besides Zoe and Marcus who were still laughing). When the sex scene came on I looked away sighting low as I felt a small cold hand on top of my own. I pulled my hand to myself quickly, my heart beating fastly.

As the movie ended I was the first one up turning the light on. I looked at Tyler who looked at me with a half sad half sorry look in his eyes. But Tyler was a quicky, before I had noticed anything he had shouted sleepover throwing us shirts and pants to wear.

A/N So before I were gonna write this I was gonna read another Troyler story called Skyping with Troyler or something. I really like it but what annoys me.. She got 10 comments and 25 votes on a authors note... I know I should like a b.... but I don't think she appritiate it alot..

Sorry for all the piss, just got me in a bad mood..

Please vote and comment I honestly mean every single vote and comment makes me smile. It means more then you think x