Chapter 42

*Tyler pov*

"I love you boo, but it's not right"

"Oh please give it a shot. Just trust me on this one"

"But Tyler.. Its your MOTHER! I have never met Jackie before, and we kind of just got back together."

Me and Troye were sitting opposite eachother eating nuddles as I had said to Troye that we should go visit my mom. After all she lived 5 minutes down the road.

After going back and forth for about an hour Troye accepted that we would go say hello half a hour before going out for dinner tonight.

At 3 we started to get ready and I got out of the bathroom at 3.17 only 5 minutes after Troye! As I diedent see him at first I just started walking towards Troyes room accually crashing into him halfway.

I could sense his bare skin before I even saw it. Troye had always looked like a god topless(even tho he though he looked a potato.) I felt my breath hitching as he locked eyes with me.

"Hey sexy.."

"H-hey.."

"I forgot my t shirt in the bathroom"

His voice was an octav lower then usual ,and I couldn't stop looking at his slightly marked belly. But we were suppose to be in my moms in 10 minutes and no one runs late for queen Jackie.

As he came out of the bathroom(fully dressed now.) I couldn't do more then shaking my head in frustration turning and walking out like the diva I am.

On another note when did Troye get so teasey. Iv always been the tease..

*Jackie pov*(Oh yes I did it)

As Tyler and his young friend entered I couldn't help but smile. I had skyped Troye a couple of times and I had no clue why he would be so quiet now.

I brough them in to my old fashion livingroom, running out to get the cookies I had saved for a special occasion like this. I was not quite shocked when I found my son on Troyes lap trying to swallow his tongue or something.

I decided to pull a little prank on them so I kept quiet a while before making the most high pitched Noise I could screaming "Omg Troyler is reallllll" in my girly voice.

Tyler quickly got of Troye giving me his sass look before putting his arm protectivly around Troye. Troye on the other hand looked like a tomato. I shaked my head setting the plate with the cookies on the table.

About 2 secounds later the plate was empty and Tyler excused them giving me a wink before going out the door. I know, I though my son well..

A/N So I really love Jackie so I decided to put her in here (: So please vote if you want me to keep writing(im still unsure)

And omg no body probs care but I met my half brother yesterday! I knew his address and that we lived in the same small town(I moved around Christmas). But its never nice wetter so.. But yesterday me and my bestie(she's the best) after some looking found the address and he's so nice and all:-) (sorry about the personal)

And please everyone read my collab story "there's always another way" Its a Troyler and Zalfie one!

Vote and comment! it helps ALOT