Chapter 46

*Ricky Pov*

I was standing in the doorway welcoming everyone when suddenly Troye and Tyler walked up proudly swinging their arms back and forth.

I can't hide the fact I felt jealousy build up inside me. I was not all rainbow gay like Tyler, but I did have some feelings for Connor I must admit. So I guess I am bi.

I welcomed Troye and when I turned Tyler seemed to be gone. Troye just shruged his shoulders and nodded me towards the liberary.

*Troye Pov*

Ricky was clearly nervous infront of me.

"I want to ask out Connor on a... you know date" he chuckled nervously and I bet a saw a small blush up his cheeks.

"Ricky babe offcourse give it a try" But be careful okey? And let me know how it goes"

We hugged before we went down the hall to where the music was banging in the walls. I jumped on the table and stayed there the most of the night dancing between Andrea and Jenn. I had spotted Tyler a few times but it was hard since i was completely drunk.

The next morning

*Troye Pov*

I woke up with a throbbing headache the next morning. I must have gotten home to Tylers somehow. I guess someone who was less drunk had gotten me a taxi to Tylers.

I noticed Tylers warmth missing besides me and sat up stretching before standing up. 11.26 AM. To damn early. As I walked into the livingroom/kitchen area I saw Tylers beautiful milky hair infront of the fridge.

He sensed me I guess and turned and our eyes met.

A/N Soo I hope the party did not suck to much x Well I hope you know I love y'all so please talk like 30 secs and comment or vote x

7 comments and 20 votes for the next chapter x Common its not hard!!