Chapter 47

*Tylers Pov*

I woke up with a small headache looking around the room. Still dark. I should proberly get some water I thought to myself.

I turned the kitchen light on and went over to the stereo putting on Happy Little Pill. I know it is kind of cheesy since Troye are my boyfriend, but honestly it is my favorite song.

I could relate a lot to that song. "sipping love from bottles" is the defination of what I did from I was 19 till I met Troye.

Some of the lyrics were accually for me and I thought it was a very nice thing that just me and Troye knew.

I noticed I had been leaning over the kitchen bench and thinking for way to long. I went over to the stereo putting on Beyonces new album low in the background while making pancakes for me and Troye.

Half a hour later in the middle of "drunk in love" I noticed Troye behind me. Not say I was swept of my feet would be quite appropriate. I felt my knees go weak as I looked at his stomack in admiration. I was holding onto the bench while trying to look into his eyes.

"g-good morning" I managed to stutter out after a while. I mentally slapped myself for acting like a 15 year old schoolboy.

He came closer and put his arms around me and I felt his proud morning wood on my lower back.

All I managed to do was grunt for him to take over the pancakes before rushing into my bedroom. As I sat down I heard Troye singing angelic along to Stay With Me by Sam Smith.

I sat there listening through the entire song before I put on a different shirt and walking back to the kitchen.

TS: What took you so long? You know you have a boyfriend now..

I watched his annoyingly (but beautiful) confident smirk and just sighed while taking my plate

TO: No sex for Tilly..

I felt his hand slowly caressing up my back almost tickling me.

TS: I would but we have to get you a new sofa. We 'accedently' broke the other one.. remember?

I nodded swallowing hard. I knew if I dident raise now I'd go into public with a ranging hard one. So I got up and felt Troyes hand in mine as we walked out. God the benefits of finally being official.

A/N Soo I hope you all like a little more confident Troye. I feel a lot stories make him shyer then he in reality are... So I tryed making him real x

Please vote and comment x I might start doing like dedications for nice comments or many votes x

23 votes and 8 comments till next chapter:)