Chapter 35

*Troye pov*

It had been 3 days since me and Tyler had left England, and it had been terribly lonely. Firstly I missed his embrace and I also missed his body. I would literally jump on him next time I saw him.

I decided to get my mind of Tyler I would make a new video. Me and Sage had just watched some old videos and I realized I had the shivers quite often, so I'd make something out of that.

I sat down filming starting of with the toilet situation and filming untill I was on the kitchen cleaning a spoon. When I had done my outro and were about to sit down editing mum called both me and Sage down.

This was quite rare since I were 18 and mom had given me a quite loose life. When I came down mom looked furious. A shamefull looking Tyde stood by her side. 

We all sat down as mom explained that Tyde had been drinking with some friends and had been to embarrassed to go home. So he was banished from going out the night month. But this weekend were Sages gymnast competition in Sidney so it would just be me and Tyde home.

After sending up Tyde to his room mom told me she'd pay me 100$ to watch Tyde this weekend, something I gladly accepted. About half an hour later I went out to get some batteries to my camera.  And some more nutella.

I was so excited when counting stars started playing as I walked by the beach. That was my own ringtone for Tilly, but I wasent really prepared for this call. Tilly had been so busy lately and I know he had alot meeting with the Trevor project. Ofcourse I had already donated but I also wanted a special presant to give to Tyler. But I still hadent found what I wanted to give.

"Heyy Tilly, how you doing? Has the meetings gone well?"

"Well babe im great. But iv been missing you so much.. Soo I ordered us a trip to Dubai for us. In 3 weeks"

I heard him breathing a bit hard proberly nervous about going on a trip about a week after getting with me. We decided on meeting in the airport in Dubai in 19 days.  I lowered my voice slightly before going on.

"Tilly its hard being without you.. in all ways. Could we Skype soon or are you busy"

"Im good to Skype in 2 days okey. And I miss you too Timtam. I really do.."

A/N so im sleeping at my 7 years nephews home and he is well energic but im still updating cause the Troyler feels y'all!

I loved the comments at last chapter but I got sad over so little votes.. cause if u don't vote I think I do bad and im not motivated to write! but the comments made me write! I hope you like this:3

btw I started reading I phan fan fiction and omg I love it x

*Drops a box of glitter over you* stay sparking my stars