3. A Day Not expected

Hola a new chappy! Enjoy!

Its kind of confusing in the beginning but after a while you will get what is actually going on....

----------------------------------

*Neil's POV*

She is delicate. She felt like a fragile glass object. Her brown orbs keep searching for something on my face or maybe she is checking me out.

Ha, no she isn't .

Well, why not?

"I am sorry! I wasn't paying attention." She apologises and interrupts the argument in my head.

"No it's fine. Are you okay?" I ask her, concerned. The present confused expression on her face makes me realise I am still holding her.

I help her stand and she settles up straight and answers, "I'm fine. Sorry once again."

"It's a pleasure actually." She looks around and I regret my flirtious take."So what's up?" I jam my hands in my pockets.

"I am new here, I am here for my sister's wedding." Her weary tone is bored. But her accent is what stands out, she definitely isn't from here.

"What a coincidence? I'm here for meeting my brother's fiance, he is waiting for me. Maybe I'll see you later." I wave at her and leave.

"Excuse me," her voice rises behind me,"Are you Vivian Khurana's brother?" Her sentence pulls me back. How does she know?

"Yeah! How'd you know?!" I ask her, surprised. Are you, Neil? Girls know you here. But she ain't from here! I remind myself.

"Because I am Maya Dobrial's sister. She is his fiance." She says.

Maya Dobrial? Yeah! She's Vivian's fiancé. I am here to meet her.

"Oh! But I've never seen you. I mean I have seen Maya but not you." She raises an eyebrow with an amused expression plastered on her face,"By the way what's your name?" I ask.

"Rituparna Dobrial, but call me Ritz everyone knows me by that name. What's yours?"

"Neil Khurana, the one and only."

"Oh," She chuckles nervously and blushes. "Nice to meet you Neil." She extends her hand and I shake it. "Same here." I reply with an equally nervous smile.

"Hey Neil! When did you come? I see you have already met Ritu." My dad's voice echoes in the gigantic lobby. We both say yes and walk towards the rest.

I am acquainted with all the Dobrials and Ritz with the Khuranas. Us being the kids of the family are left alone while the others helped themselves with topics we won't understand.

"So you wanna hang out sometime?" I ask Ritz.

"Sure." Her tone says the otherwise. It seemed awkward that she isn't showing any interest in me. So I call this out.

"See if you don't wanna then be straight about it. I am fine with one less girl not interested in me."

"Neil I am just a little nervous okay? You are like the first person I know here who is my age. I don't know how Indian teens are." She explains herself. "And what? Not interested? Where are you going at?"

"Oh no no no. I didn't mean that. I am just not used to girls being so nervous around me. You know except for a few. You are different for me." I pause. "The thing is if you were an Indian girl you wouldn't have talked to me at all."

"Why?"

"Because when a guy talks to a girl here the girl just assumes that he wants to get into her pants."