Announcement and a missing part of TSB!

Hey guys!

It has been a long long time since I have uploaded a book on Wattpad.

If you guys are looking for a Chicklet- Romance thriller then this is for you!

A new book called 'PENDING SOULMATE' is now released on Wattpad!

The summary of the book:

******

Subtely he places his hand on top of hers. She doesn't push it away because she likes his touch. "So you are happy with him?" He asks.

"Yes, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me." She lies looking straight into his eyes.

-----------------------------

Tanishka Mishra has always been a bubbly person and has pursued everything she ever wanted. Be it career or education. But when comes the time for her marriage she gets in an arranged one.

And the exact thing tumbles her life upside down.

Her life brings her at a stage where she has to choose between her husband and a lover. Read this romantic thriller to find out how did Tanishka get into this mess.

And who really is her pending soulmate?

******

I hope you enjoy the book!

++++One more thing++++

Are you all interested in reading a missing part of TSB?

The part about Abhay, Neil and Miloni.
It has always been a mystery in the book.

Do you wanna find out how and what happened between the three?

If so then tell me in the comments below. I definitely have something for my TSB readers.

Also do you want it as one chapter or like a whole new book as a spin off? I wanna know about your opinion! Please respond. 

Till then enjoy my new book 'PENDING SOULMATE'.

It is available on my profile!

#HappyReading

Thank you!

Love you my lovelies!

Sweetheart