43. Now or never (One)

Here we have reached the second last chapter of the book!!

Can you believe that?!!!

But now is not the time to speak this stuff. So I will have to allow you to start!!

Dedicated to ali_bhatt because she is so sweet and her votes n comments on the book!!

#happyreading

---------------------------------------

Today the wilds and woods of Dehradun are not for the animals to roam or the trees to live.

October Sixteen.

Today it has something drastic to matter with.

War.

The legendary war between the two two troops of Ekbhatts and Zitrabhatts. It has happened fifteen times in the history.

Whenever the shadows of Zitrbhatts had fallen on Princess Shehnaya, Ekbhatts were there to protect her. Neither of them leave the battlefield and always the better one wins.

They were some random people back in the 11th century. But after the famous incident of Princess Shehnaya they got divided. The ones who believed in the Angel's boon are Ekbhatts and ones who still think that the Princess is not punished for her sin, are Zitrabhatts.

This war is the last but not the least. All of earlier fifteen ones were written but the records are preserved only with the troops. This sixteenth one will decide on the Princess' safety or ruthless death.

If the Princess dies her soul will be freed from the mighty curse or, is it a boon? And will it be her salvation. On the other hand if she lives her soul will be caged inside Ritz and will do what she has always done, taking care of the people.

Which is the good one out of of the two?

It is the last chance for the Zitrabhatts to defeat their bloodline enemies, Ekbhatts. This is the last chance for them to create a new history. This is the last chance for them to give the satisfaction of winning to their ancestors.

A Zitrabhatt has a lot on his shoulders even when they are the strongest among their generations.

Ekbhatts were always the ones to win. But that doesn't mean they are carefree. They are about to battle against the best Zitrabhatts in history whereas they aren't at the best.

They have already made mistakes. How could a Princess be attacked three times in the presence of Ekbhatts? How could not they search for the Princess like their ultimate motive? How could Ekbhatts be so careless?

They feel guilty for this. They have hurt the pride of Ekbhatts. So winning the very last time is the only way to pay for their mistakes.

At present the night sky is shimmering with stars and the a calm breeze flowed. What is this calmness gonna end up In? Only violence and dead bodies.

Both the troops are standing on opposite sides. Yards of distance between them, yet the intensity of their glares could kill.

Weapons are loaded and everyone is ready to launch themselves at each other. Nobody cares for their lives. The leaders stand in the front of the men on the sides.

"Apni toli ko harne ke liye taiyaar rakhlo Kamal! Kyuki aaj agar koi zinda wapas jayega toh woh sirf Zitrabhatts honge! [Ask your troop to be ready for losing, Kamal! Because if anyone who is going to return back alive, they are going to be Zitrabhatts.]" Naresh breaks the ice.

"Naresh! Apna akhari mouka bhi gavane keliye taiyaar ho jao! Jeet toh tumhari kismat mai aaj bhi nahi likhi! [Naresh! Get ready to lose your last chance! Winning was never your destiny.]" Kamal came up with a comeback.