23. Tell Her Everything

Tantade!!.....I am earlier than last time!! As I promised! This a longer one with lot of information. Read it carefully.....

No more time consuming author's note!!

Happy reading!

Dedicated to _Rubyred_. She critiqued my story and helped me find mistakes. I am grateful to her. Please go and read her book 'Wattpad Rants'. It is much more interesting than a story book!! Thank you!

----------------------------

*Neil's POV*

Yes - I have seen her at Abhay's house. I think it was a poster on the wall.

She looks delicate and soft with a feathery look. She stands behind another woman who is seated on a chair. They both look royal. I flick to the next page and find a sketch of the king. I think it's a historic biography or an exemplary tome of some dynasty.

I tried understanding the words but it is a different language, maybe an ancient one. The script is the same as Hindi, but I cannot make any meaning out of it.

Although what is the relation between Abhay and this woman? And more importantly, what is Ritz doing with it?

I need to talk this out with Abhay. I am not at all curious to know about the book, just its relation with Ritz matters to me.

Then again, Abhay and I are not on good terms. What if he is still angry and refuses to tell me anything?

I heave a sigh. Wasting time just to process stuff in my brain will ruin things further. Whatever it is he will have to spill every answer to my every question.

**

Without even bothering to change, I ride to Abhay's house. This is an important matter and needs to be talked out.

I ring the bell of his one storey bungalow, a woman in her late forties opened the door. She wears a grim expression but it changes when her eyes rest on me. Her smile gains potential and transforms into a big stretched grin.

"Are Neil beta! Kaise ho? Kitne din ho gaye tum aaye hi nahi! [Oh! Neil! How are you? Its been a long time, you never come!]"

"Good evening aunty. Main aacha hoon bilkul accha hoon. [Good evening Mrs. Singhanya. I am good, really good.]"

"Badiya, lekin itni raat gaye, tum yaha kyu aaye? Vaise tum bahar kyu khade ho? Andar aao. [That's good! But why did you come here at this hour of the day? And, why are you standing outside, come.]"

I chuckle and enter. She is cheerful and sweet like always.When I used to come to Abhay's house she would always greet me with the best gesture and prepare my favourite dishes. She considered me as her second son and cherished me a lot. Ever since we were tiny tots.

That was the past.

Mrs. Singhanya is shocked to see me after a year or so at her house. I used to be a frequent visitor of the Singhanyas. It is always her or Abhay who were home. I haven't talked to Mr. Singhanya in person. He would either pass by us or just ignore us. He is quite stubborn.

Mrs. Singhanya goes inside the kitchen and brings me a glass of water. Abhay also comes over and raises his brow at me. "Neil?!"

"Oh, Abhay look-"

Mrs. Singhanya cuts me off.

"Look who is here. Neil! You guys should seriously tag along. Neil aaya karo beta. [Neil, you should visit.]" She is entirely unaware about our past and our issues. Which is good.