4. Uncanny

There is some something hidden may be you can find out....! ;-D

This chapter is dedicated to cupcakee121 for the amazing  trailer that she made for the book! Check it out!

-------------------------

*Sanjay Dobrial's POV*

I am surrounded with a lot of responsibilities.

Maya's wedding.

The opening ceremony of my new mall in Lucknow, which is about 6 months from now.

And Ritu.

Thinking about so much, creases form on my forehead. I sit on the couch beside my bed and sip some wine from my glass. After some time there are knocks on the door and I go to open it. Maithili, my wife comes in and glances at me with a soft smile. I, on the other hand am serious and throw worried looks at my wife.

"Wanna have a drink? It may relax you." I ask but I am the one who needs to relax. Maithili takes no time to recognise my stressed demeanour.

"Don't worry. You know that Ritz doesn't like to leave the house and go around. She feels quiet contempt in her room." She attempts to calm me down.

"Yes Jaan, but you know why I never brought her to India. I always reasoned something. Why did I tell Maya to fill wrong thoughts of my own country into Ritz's mind?" I pause and my wife takes this opportunity to speak.

"Yes, I acknowledge that. Even I feel bad lying to her. It's like we are betraying her. I think she has the right to know. What do you think? Should we tell her?"

Her words are jumbled in my mind and I am tangled in a big issue. "No way! I don't want her to know. It's for her own good and I don't want her to get distracted. . ." I trail off, "Actually she should live her usual life, like no problems in her luxurious life."

"But she likes this, moreover she is attracted to every peculiar thing that comes in her sight." Maithili skips a movement and her next words fill me with rage."It's all because of your mother."

"What?" I spit,"My mother just wanted her granddaughters' wedding to happen here. And I don't want to disrespect her last wishes." I raise my voice.

"Enough of this," Maithili stops me,"Let's worry about the future, not the past. What if Ritz comes to know the truth?"

"I will take care of this. I'll make sure that she'll never come to know that." I assure her but I myself am not sure about what to do. I need to be cautious about the matter. It won't be easy, I know and with my business responsibilities it will be more complicated.

"Okay." Maithili says,"Lets get ready then, Khuranas must be waiting for us." My wife gives me a wry smile.

*Neil's POV*

After meeting the so-called 'future family' I leave the hotel to hang out with my gang. It has been so long since we spent time together. I enter my house, in fact it is a mansion. Obviously we are one of the richest people in town. But the place is looking busy, maybe someone is going to visit us.

"Gopal!" I call out to one of our servants.

"Ji Bhayiya! Kya aapko kuch chahiye? [Yes master! Do you need something?]" Gopal politely asks.

"Nahi, par yaha par kya ho raha hai? Itni taiyarian kiske liye ho rahi hai? Kya koi aane wala hai? [No, but what's going on in here? These arrangements are for whom? Is someone coming?]" My curiosity gets the best of me. Me asking about our guests was something you don't see everyday.