New Book!!

First of all a very happy new year everyone!!! 2015!!

Hello my lovelies!!

As I said earlier that I am gonna release a new book, I have just now published it!!

You can find it on my profile.

Title: POSNEGA

Genre: Science Fiction || Fantasy || Teen Fiction

Summary:

What will it be like when likes attract and unlike repel?

Earth has several selected people with supernatural abilities and many of them are not aware of it. To nurture the abilities of such beings a new planet Trigonous is formed. Small but a magical world full of surprises, an ordinary human mind can't imagine.

Margaret Stone is an American girl who has only her graduation in her mind until she is also takento Trigonous. She isn't a normal person with red blood and flesh but a supernatural charge runs in her blood.

On Trigonous lies the city of Posnega which waits for people like Margaret. But with the new place comes the new rules. Posnega traps its new resident with a million laws.

Margaret tries to abide by all of their rules. In this process she encounters dangers, aspiration, hunger and love.

She did not ever imagine her life has a long trail with lots of slides and slopes on the way.

Plz my dearest readers, followers and supporters, read the book. I am sure if you liked TSB you will like my new book!

Maybe just maybe, it will be in series–3-4 parts. And I am sorry to say the updates will be slower as my exams are on my head.

Hope so you will read it!!

Thank you!!

REVOMMELLOW!

Sweetheart♥