31: Happily Ever After

*5 years later

I was sleeping soundly with my partner next to me snoring when we were interrupted.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! It's my birthday!" I hear a little girl scream. Then another little girl right after. "It's my birthday too!"

I open my eyes and my little girls were jumping on my bed. Brayden tackled the girls and kissed them.

"Happy Birthday my angels." I kissed them on their foreheads.

"Mama! Isn't is Madeline too?" Ava says clapping her hands. I giggled. "Yes baby, it is! Let's go get dressed for your party today girls." I stood up and took the girls into their rooms.

The girls were a mess to change but I got them to do it anyway. They both look cute as ever.

I put a cute green dress on Ava and the same dress but in pink on Emma

I put Ava in a side ponytail and Emma in two pigtail braids.

When it was time for the girls party it was also plan to be Madeline's party to the all the girls to be all together. Everyone started to come in.

"Oh my god Lia you did a really good job on this party." Stacy said that she came up to me with Madeline in her hand.

"Thank you Auntie Lia." Little Maddie said that she hugged my legs.

Stacy smiled. "Your welcome cutie! Ava and Emma are over there playing the party games you should go over there and help them out."

Madeline went out in search for the girls while me and Stacy chatted for a bit.

"I can't believe our girls are 5 years old." I saw reliving the memories in the back of my head.

I felt a cold hand against my waist. "It's like their gonna be up and outta here in no time." Brayden says entering into our conversation.

The party went on for a few more hours until Madeline Ava and Emma tired. Everyone left except for Stacey and Graser.

If you don't know we retired from YouTube and is fully committed to our work and our kids.

"I can't believe where we are right now. Where the girls are five years old and we all have normal jobs aside from YouTube." Stacy says.

We all chuckled. "Yeah everything turned out alright. Krickens married to whatever his name is. My dork of a brother found his dream girl. And the rest of the cube members went on with their lives aswell." I said.

I'm so happy of where we were right now. This was our happily ever after. I didn't think we would ever be this happy like we were right now

Our perfect happy ending.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS VERSION WITH NO SEQUEL. I HPE THIS QUENCHED YOUR THIRST. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE EVERTHING YOU GUYS TOLD MR TO ENCOURAGE ME. BUT I CANT CONTINUE. STILL I LOVE THIS ENDING. THANK YOU ALL WHOS BEEN COMMENTING, AND BY THAT I WANT TO GIVE SHOUT OUTS TO SOME PEOPLE THAT COMMENTATED THROUGHTOUT THE SERIES.

SHOUT-OUT TO:

@theycallmejuli
@kingtata10
@SurvivingIsBreathing
@irrowan
@lovecake2003
@WeirdAlert
@CubeIsMyLife
@_heyimbiznatches