27: Revealing

5 months later (Lia and Stacy is 9 months)

''Mother! Give me some chocolate!'' I say and I hear her laugh. ''You know Lia, you sound just like me when I was pregnant with your brother.''

''Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm going out with Stacy to buy some baby clothes!'' I yell walking to the door. '' Alright sweety! See you soon!'' I closed the door and headed to Stacy's new house. She moved to a condo with Graser and I like it because they're close to me!

When I got there I see Stacy wave at me. I honk at her and she jumps. ''Hop in girlfriend!'' She gets in the car. ''Holy smokes we're getting big!''

''I know right! I'm so freaking scared for the real deal you know? Hm. How about we give birth in the same room?''

''Uhm, awkward much?'' Stacy says.

''No, like they'll be curtains and all. I just don't want to experience this alone.'' I see her smile. ''Ok, all good. Just hope that Zach doesn't ''accidently'' walk over to you. I scrunched my nose in disgust.

''Ew! That gives me weird images in my head.'' We laugh and sing along to songs from the radio.

''You say, I'm crazy. Cuz you don't think I know what you've done. But when you call me baby, I know I'm not the only one!'' We scream at the top of our lungs.

''You think Brayden would ever cheat on me?'' I ask Stacy in all seriousness. I look over to her and I see her panic. ''Why are you panicing?''

''Uh, nothing. And to answer your question, no. He loves you too much. In all honesty, I think he loves you more than Zach loves me.'' I frown at her.

''Zach loves you a lot. Don't say that.'' She sighs. ''I know he does, but, I don't know. We've been fighting a lot. It's just complicated.'' Thats werid. Stacy and Graser fighting?

''Why are you guys fighting? About what?'' She looks down. ''Little Madeline here.'' I lit up like a christmas tree. ''That's a beautiful name! But why is graser fighting about her? Does he not want a baby?''

''No, no, no. He told me directly that he will love this baby girl till the day he dies. I don't know, maybe it's the pressure of taking care of her? We live alone and he still getting used to the fact he's going to be a father. That's all. Anyway, enough about me. Are you exited that Brayden and his family will be here in a couple of days?''

''OH NO! I totally forgot! I'm so nervous now!'' We talked until we got to the baby store. When we finished we headed to my house.

''Woah, so many cars! Guess my neighbours are having a big party.'' I say. I open the door and the lights were turned off. All of them. ''Wasn't your mom here?'' Stacy says. All of a sudden, we hear...

''SURPRISE!'' I look around and see my family, Braydens whole family, Stacy's family, and Graser's family all piled up in the living room.

''Oh my gosh! What are you guys doing here! Aren't you supposed to be here like days from now?!''

''Baby shower! We came early.'' Braydens mom says to me. I look over at Brayden and ran to him. I haven't seen him in 5 months. I'm hungry from some Brayden. Ew, did that sound weird? Eh.

We kissed in front of everyone and everyone awed. So did they when Stacy and Graser kissed. ''I missed you!'' Brayden says to me. ''I did too Brayden. I missed myself too. I'm just kidding.'' I met Stacy's parents and Graser's parents. Then I met Braydens grandparents.

All in all, I loved the baby shower. I learned that Brayden's family is staying for 5 days. Thank god I live in such a big house.

''Thanks everyone for coming!'' I wave goodbye to Stacy's and Graser's family and I closed the door. I put my back up against the door. ''You guys have a good family.''