4: He likes me?

Graser!! He's my math tutor?!

"I'm sorry I'm late." I said, still shocked who my new math tutor was.

"Just, uh, pick a seat." He said scratching the back of his neck. This was slightly awkward.

I chose the one in the front because I hate seats in the back.

When math was over. I waited until everyone got out so I can talk to Graser.

"Graser!"

"Lia!"

"I can't believe you were talking about my school."

"I know." He says, leaning on the teachers desk. 

"Mr. Thomas? What was that about?" 

He sighed. "I told the school that my middle name is my last name, in case anyone here knows my real last name, Graser."

I giggled and he laughed as well. We talked a bit before the next class started. I waved goodbye and continued with the rest of my day.

When school ended, I had no plans so I went to record the Cube.

I logged on to see that Bayani was the only one on.

I went to me house and got everything sorted when I heard a voice.

"Bayani, I know you're there."

"Hiii!"

"So I was thinking of pranking Graser by filling his shops with obsidian!" I had to get revenge from him killing me. 

"That's a good one. So his goodie shop and his iron shop?"

"Mmhmm."

I filled the iron shop with obsidian, while Bayani filled the Goodie shop.

"I think that will do it. He's going to be really pissed." Bayani says with a chuckle.

"Well that's what happens when you kill Lianna Wilson on minecraft. Anyways, he will be on any minute now I'm sure." I say.

We waited until he got on and sure enough 3 minutes later, guess who logged on.

Graser was in the middle of spawn so he was making his intro to his video.

Bayani and I secretly join his call and heard him saying, "Let's go check out the Goodie shop and then the Iron shop!"

3...2...1

"What the heck!!" Graser yelled.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Lia?! Did you do this?!" He sounded mad.

"With the help of my helper Bayani."

"Go check your Iron shop buddy." Bayani said.

"This is going to take years to break."

"Yep! Alright guys I have to go but I'll talk to you soon." Bayani said.

We exchanged our goodbyes and Graser and I stood talking for a bit.

"You know he likes you right?" Graser asked me.

"Who are you talking about Graser?"

"Seriously? Bayani!"

What the hell? I always thought Jordan was cute, I'd never thought he'd like me too...

"Really? I guess like him too." I tried to stay calm but on the inside I was jumping up and down.

That's when Stacy logged on. She wanted me to record with her.

Graser left when I started talking to her. I also started my recording.

"Hey guys! Lia here, with Stacy!"

"Hello everyone!" She says.

"So Stacy, why'd you call me here?"

"I assume you know the secret right becuase Graser tells you everything, your like a sister to him by now, and well I can't say it on camera yet! So can we speak of it off camera?"

"Sure! No problem!"

I paused and she started to talk.

"I'm not jealous or anything but do you like Graser?" She asked.

"Stacy, I would never come between you and Graser. Besides, I have someone in mind. Also Graser treats me like his sister and I've seen the way he talks about you. He really is in love."

"Awe, thanks Lia. You're a good new friend."

"Thanks! I have to go. I have to record with H, Rusher, and Grape."

"Ok Lia! Take care."

She left the group and I started to record with Rusher.

"Hey Rusher!" 

"Lianna, hello."

"It's Lianna to me, Lia to you."

"Alrighty then, Lia, hello."

I finished recording with everyone and edited all in all 4 hours?

Oh, crap! I forgot that the day after tomorrow is Minecon!

I miss school every time I go. But holy crap this year I'm going to be a cube member and hang out with the cube people!

This Minecon was going to be different.

I get to probably stay in a hotel with Stacy and Dul or Bee!

I can't wait.

-=+=-