20: The Test

I finally got home all tired and ready to sleep.

"Lia! You're home!" My older brother Trent said.

"Sorry, I over slept and missed my flight." I reply.

"I'm just glad you're here. Mom and dad went out to the market they'll be back any second now." I smiled and ran to my room.

I haven't recorded in days! Even though I'm so tired and exhausted I need to record.

I got settled down got on my computer and went to record some Cube.

"Hey guys! It's me Lia! Sorry I haven't been able to record. As some of you know I've been Minecon. But now I'm back and will be recording Cube every second day like Graser. So I wanna start with..." I went on to record 30 minutes of Cube.

"Alright so, It's the end of this 30 minute episode. Hope you guys enjoyed. I love you all and have a safe and beautiful day." I ended the recording and started to edit it.

"Lia?" A voice behind me says. I look behind me to see Trent.

I cough. "Yeah?"

"Are you alright? You look real sick and pale."

"Yeah, I'm fine." He smiles and goes back outside.

Alright that was random.

"You should be getting some sleep." I hear Rusher on teamspeak.

"Naw, I care about my fans too much to sleep."

"Aw."

It went silent for a while.

"So, what happens in Seattle stays in Seattle?" I say.

"Agreed."

I cough in my mic.

"Are you ok? You don't sound very well."

"Ugh, I'm fine, just stop asking."

"I just asked you once and I need to make sure your ok."

"No, you, don't. I'm not a baby. I'm fine." I say starting to get annoyed.

"Geez, calm down I just wanted to know if you're doing ok."

"Well you don't need to ask because I'm just fine!" I get louder. All of a sudden I feel the urge to throw up.

"I'll be right back." I run as fast as I can to the bath room and I felt someone hold my hair up.

I look up. "Thanks Trent."

"See, you're not fine."

"Air sickness still in affect I guess."

"We're home!" I hear my parents yell.

"Please don't tell them I'm sick." I tell Trent.

He nodded and promises.

"Mom! Dad! I missed you!" I went up to both of them and hugged them as hard as I can.

"Pumpkin we miss you too. Trent here was too much to handle." My dad says.

"Hey! I heard that!" I giggle.

-=+=-

A week has been passed by and I still throw up time to time.

I was working on my editing when I got a surprise at my door.

"Trent get out of my room." I say without turning around.

"It's not Treeent!" I know that voice anywhere.

"Stacey!!!" I turn around and hugged her.

"Yep! It's me in a flesh."

"How did you get here? How did you get in my room?"

"Well, apparently, my mom bought tickets for me to see a play near here in 3 days but I wanted to come super early so see my favorite people ever!"

"Yes!! Wait. How do you know where I live? Graser wasn't it?"

She nodded.

"I don't care I'm just glad you're here. Are you staying at Graser's house?"

"Yep, but I came to see you first."

She widened her eyes and asked me to the nearest bathroom. I hurried her to the bathroom and held her hair up so she can throw up.

"I've been like this ever since I flew back home."

"Me too! I'm so scared."

"Here's the thing. I want to take a pregnancy test and I want you to come with me because I'm so scared."

"Yeah, I'll go with you."

-=+=-At the Pharmacy-=+=-

"Should I take one too?" I ask Stacy.

"Definitely. Here." She hands me a ClearBlue pregnancy test and I go to the bathroom. I come out and Stacy goes in (we paided already don't worry).

We're both in the both in the bathroom when the results show up for both of ours and you will not believe what it is.
*********************

OH SHOOOOOOOT! THE CLIFFHANGER OF THE CENTURY!!! YOU MAD BRO?