23: Doctors Appointment

Today, I had a doctors appointment that my mom set up for me and I'm extremely nervous. When we got there I had to fill out tons of paper work.

Some of the question are like 'Are you 21 or older'. It's like don't remind me.

"Lianna Wilson?" The doctor says.

"Here." I start heading to the door with Brayden. When we get into the room I sit down on the bed looking thing.

"So Lianna, we are going to take a look at your stomach and see the baby."

I lay down and she puts the, may I say VERY COLD, gel on my stomach and starts the ultrasound.

"Yeah that's definitely a baby. Or is that two?"

I look at Brayden. "Two?!" We both say.

"Yeah. Looks like it."

Oh my double the me. That's a nightmare.

"That's weird. You can see if it's a girl and a boy. Normally you can't see it for about another 2 or 3 weeks from now. Do you wanna know there gender?"

"Ok." Brayden says.

"Well, it looks like baby #1 is a.. girl! And baby #2 is.. a girl too!"

"Aw, that's awesome."

We wrap up the ultrasound and the doctor gives us the picture of it.

We walked out of the room and into the waiting room and saw Graser and Stacey.

"Oh! How'd it go?!" Stacey jumps at me.

"Twins. We're having twins."

Stacey and Graser's eyes bulged out of their eyes.

"TWINS?!" They both say.

I nod.

"Geezus we're only having one I hope." Graser says.

"Wait? You're pregnant Stacey?!" Brayden says. Opps, I forgot to tell him.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you." I say to him.

Stacey giggles. "I need to tell you guys something. I'm moving in with Graser and his parents!" Stacey says.

"YAY!" I yell.

"We should all go out to eat yeah?"

We all agreed and went out.

-=+=-Out For Lunch-=+=-

"So Rusher, my man! When are you going to tell your parents?" Graser tell Brayden.

"When I get home."

"Should I go with you?" I say.

"If your brother lets. Guys, let me tell you, her brother SUPER PROTECTIVE. He's going to kill me." We all laugh and finish eating.

"So, Lia. What do you wanna be? What did you study for?" Graser asks me.

"I always wanted to be a midwife." The boys head turned in confusion.

"It's a nurse that helps a woman give birth. And that's a sweet." Stacey says.

"Oh." They both say.

"Maybe I'll do online college, because that's my dream job and It will take forever to be a midwife when I'm older."

"That's a great idea!" Brayden says.

"My due date is on July 18 of 2015." Stacey says.

"Mine too! Well, obviously."

When we finished Graser and Stacey went back home and Brayden and I went back home.

"Mom! Dad! Trent!" I yell and they all come in the room.

"How'd it go honey?"

"WERE HAVING TWINS!!" Brayden and I say.

"OH! My baby is having twins!" My mom said.

"Congrats I guess." Trent says hugging me.

"Congratulations honey!" My dad says.

"Now all we have to do is tell Brayden's family."

Brayden and I headed to my room to rest.

"Tomorrow we're leaving. Oh, my." I say.

"You'll be fine, now go to sleep."

I close my eyes and dream of how I think the birth of my babies going to go.
**************************

Filler chapter I guess. Didn't really like it.😟😟😟