28: Emma, Ava and Madeline

(A picture of Lia to the side! She's Dianna Agron.)

"Ow! It hurts god dammit!" I yelled. Then I looked at Brayden."Get me to the hospital right now!" I tell him. I see him widend his eyes, like he's afraid or something."Damn you're hella scary when you're having contractions."

Everyone started to get ready to go to the hospital."So Stacy went to the hopital already?" I ask Brayden. "Yeah. I was bringing Graser back to his condo and we saw Stacy outside in pain." Phew, glad Stacy is having contrations too so I don't have to go though this alone.

"Can we go now Brayden? It feels like my stomach is getting stabbed 10 billi-" The pain worsen. ''Shit! Ugh!''

''Calm down Lia. I know your hurting. Come on let's get you in Brayden's car.'' Brayden's mom escorted me to Brayden's car. Brayden gets into the car and with everything else. "GOD DAMN!''

''It hurts to see you like this. It's also scary. Who knew pregnant women can be so scary.'' He says.

While we're in the car I go on my twitter to see if Stacy tweeted anything. And luckily, she did.

@StacySays

Rushing to the hospital. @Graser10 and @ItsLiaa! It's timeeee!

@ItsLiaa

I'ma comin @Graser10 @StacySays! Emma and Ava is ready to come out!

We soon get to the hospital and by then, I'm in the worse pain I've ever been in and couldn't breathe from time to time. I entered into the room that Stacy and I will be in.

"Stacy?'' I say as I enter the room. ''Holy shit! Hi. Sorry for the language.'' Damn. Never ever seen Stacy swore before.

I sat in the hospital bed across from her. ''How are you? I mean, how are you feeling?'' She asked me. ''Fine right now but, from time to time I can't breathe. ''

She nodded her head. ''Same.'' We stood in silence for a bit because I think she was having contractions. Never talk to a woman when she's having contractions.

''Where is Graser?" She opened her mouth to speak but someone opened the door and came in. ''Right here.'' Graser walks in.

''Graser, can I speak to you for a bit?'' Graser walks towards me. ''I heard that you and Stacy have been fighting.'' I whispered to him.

He sighs. ''She thinks you don't love her as much Brayden loves me.'' He looks at me confused. ''Why would she say that? I love her more than, my mom loves me and let me tell you my mother is crazy when it comes to me.''

''Than tell her how you feel. She feels unloved right now.'' He looks over to Stacy, who is in pain, and walks over to her.

''Hey Lia. You're doing great love.'' Brayden enters the room. And kisses me on my forehead. ''Babe, will you love me even when my vagi-'' He stops me. ''TMI Lia!'' I give his a sheepish smile.

''Sorry.'' I look over at Stacy and Graser and they're laughing at me. ''Oh shut it you guys. I know you're thinking of it too Stac!'' Stacy glares at me.

Before I knew it, I had to push. Stacy was still having contractions. ''Ok Ms.Wilson. You're ready to push. Whenever you're ready.'' The doctor says. I take a few breaths and took Brayden's hand and started to push.

Before I knew it, Emma and Ava was here. It was Emma first then Madeline (Stacy's baby) then Ava. I look over to Brayden and I could see tears in his eyes.

''I'm so proud of you Lia. They're beautiful.'' He kissed my forehead. ''It was a long journey, but all worth it at the end.'' The doctor moved Stacy's bed next to mine. I looked over to her.

''How's Madeline?'' I said to her. ''She's amazing.'' She whispered to me. ''How's Ava and Emma?'' I look over to them. ''Fast asleep. Well anyways, goodnight Stacy.''

''Goodnight Lia.'' I look over to Brayden, who was also fast asleep. ''Goodnnight Brayden. I love you.'' I turned off the lamp to go to sleep.

''Love you too Lia.'' I smiled and turned to him. ''We're parents now. Crazy huh?'' I look at the girls then back at him. ''Yeah. Man, I don't know what to say. I'm just so damn proud of you Lia. Even though this whole thing wasn't planned. If I could go back in time I wouldn't have done it any other way.''

''Duh. Of course you wouldn't change anything. You had sex with me!'' He looked around. ''Shh! Not to loud.''

''But yeah. I wouldn't change anything either.'' I saw him smirk. ''Of course! You had sex with me!'' I hit his arm.

''Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Goodnight.'' He streched to kiss my forehead. ''Goodnight Lia.''

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hell everyone! I know, short chapter? But everyone was begging for me to post this. So yeh. Love you guys! Bai!