10: Broken up?

I woke up to my phone alarm ringing. I look to see If Stacy woken yet and she's not on her bed.

I look at the time. 9:30!?!?!?! I was suppose to be at Chipotle with everyone at 9:00! Why didn't Stacy wake me up?

I hurry and put on my clothes. I wasn't naked, I had my jammies on. I called a cab and it was here before I knew it.

"To Chipotle please." I said.

5 minutes later I get there. I gave the driver the money and got out of the car. When I got out of the car I saw everyone leaving Chipotle. And Mercedes on Jordan's back.

(BRUH😒)

"Lianna!" Stacy says walking to me and everyone's attention goes to me.

"Stacy! Why didn't you wake me up!" I say hugging her.

"You looked tired. And some of the cube members told me you had a long night." She looked at Bayani.

"Yeah."

"Guys! Lia didn't eat!" Stacy yelled to the cube member.

"I'm not hungry!"

"Are you sure girly?" Bee said.

"Yeah, but thanks for asking."

"Yeah Stacy, she doesn't want to eat." Graser says.

"Oh shut up." She says like shes annoyed? Why?

"Let's go to Minecon!" Dul says.

We all agree.

"I'm not riding with Graser sooo." Stacy says.

"I didn't want to ride with you anyways." Graser says back.

Huh? Why are they acting this way?

"Stacy can I talk with you?"

"Yeah."

We go somewhere private.

"Why are you and Graser fighting? Are you guys broken up?"

--------------------

Hey guys! Maria here! Suspense much bruh? Lol! Short chappie but here it is! And the picture in the beginning is her outfit on that day.

(Hey guys Maria from the future here. Looking back at these old chapters they are sooooo short and I apologize. I promise in a couple of chapters and in the sequel I will write better. Anyway love ya!)