11: New Love Interest?

"Yeah." She looks down and I see tears flowing down her face.

"Oh no. What did he do?"

"Well, when we got the restaurant he looked all worried. Then, he asked to go to the bathroom. He was out for like 10 minutes and I was just there sitting alone, so I went to go check on him. I reached the guys bathroom and I found a girl in her like, 20's just KISSING him. I stepped in between them and slapped Graser across the face and called a cab to bring me back to the hotel. When I got to the hotel he was waiting for me, because he got there first, and we got into this HUGE argument outside"

I was shocked. One, that Graser kissed another woman while on a DATE with Stacy. And two, Stacy slapped someone.

I looked behind me to see Graser heading our way.

"Are you guys ready? We're all waiting for you guys." He asked.

"Yeah." I say.

Stacy and I got on a different car than Graser. It was Bee, Staub, Dul, Parker, Stacy, and I. It was tighter than being in the car with Graser.

"Here we go."

We get to the venue, and still looks magnificent.

As I thought, I hear people screaming 'Layani!' but I don't bother looking at Bayani.

"Lia!" Rusher came to me.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna grab some lunch inside? I know you didn't want to eat anything but I instist."

"I-uh," I looked at Stacy. She had two thumbs up. "Sure, why not."

"Great, where do you wanna go? There's McDonalds, Burger King, and Subway in there."

"I prefer Subway." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

Dang, I never noticed how chocolate brown Rusher eyes were.

I ordered what I always order when I go. Ham, cheese, tamatos, lettuce, and green peppers.

We sat down and talked for a long time.

"So, do you still like Bayani?" He asks.

"I never liked him."

"Lia, stop it. We all know you guys were head over heals with each other."

"Well, he's a douchebag." I say.

A couple of seconds went before anyone said anything.

"Well, this was fun! We should do this again! How about today? At 9:00, for some Italian?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I chuckled.

"Maybe."

I smiled. "Deal."

*************************

Hey guys! Maria here! Cool chappie? I felt it in this one. LOL.