18: Goodbye

I wake up in the greatest mood ever. Today was my date with Brayden and everyones last day here in Seattle. It's sad to see everyone go because I feel like their my second family. But at least I get to see my parents and my older brother. (Haven't told you about my brother yet.)

"Today, is going to be a very sad day." Stacey says to me.

I look at her. "I know! I'm not going to see you for a looong time!" I told her.

I faked cried and I laughed. A knock on the door made me jump.

"I'll get it." Stacey says.

She opens the door and there stands two lovely young men with roses.

"Aww!" Stacey and I said in unison.

"Roses for the most beautiful women around." Graser says.

I see Stacey blush.

They both step in and Brayden comes towards me.

"Hi." He says then kisses me.

"Hi." I say back.

"So guys," Graser says "We wanted to know if you wanted to go out. All of us, then If you got something special to do after that, then go."

"Sure." I say and Brayden agrees.

We go to a 18+ bar downtown and all hang out over there. I order a couple of drinks. (Idk if I'm under age:p)

"Graser, you and Stacey have anything planned today after this?"

"I-uh I mean we-uh, probably." Graser says nervously.

I looked at Stacey and she looked at me and we started cracking up.

"You told her didn't you?" Graser says bluntly.

"Maybe." Stacey says.

"Tell her what?" Brayden asks.

I look at Graser and Stacy.

"NOTHING!" We say in unison.

By the end of our little hang out, Brayden and I were freaking wasted. So was Graser and Stacy.

"Alright guys. Time for us to go." Graser says.

"Us too. We," I almost fall over but Brayden catches me,"Have to go to."

We all say goodbye to each other and I look at the time. 7:30pm?!

"Can we go say goodbye to some of the Cube members?" Brayden agrees and we head to the hotel.

We get to the hotel and I catch Bee and Straub leaving.

"Straub! Bee! Wait!" I give them both of them hugs and say goodbye.

I do this for at least one hour to mostly everyone except Stacy and Graser and Brayden because we all leave really late.

"Bye Bayani." I say hugging him.

"Bye Mercedes." Her too.

"That's the last of them except for Stacy and Graser." Brayden says.

"Wanna go cuddle upstairs?" I say.

"Yeah lets go." Brayden says.

We head upstairs and go to Brayden's room.

We got on the bed and started to watch movies.

"See Brayden! Why can't you kiss me like that!" I said talking about a movie we were watching.

"Fine. I will."

Brayden grab me and started kissing me. As time was flying it got more intense. By the time it was 11:00pm We were in Brayden's bed....naked, doing the same thing Stacey's doing right about now. And after that, I just passed out.

*************************

Hey guys! Soooo..... Weirrrrd. But I actually had fun writing this. Is that werid?!