6: Minecon!

I woke up at 5:30 to catch the plane to Seattle. I call Graser (Yes I have his number) to ask him what hotel would the Cube "posey" would stay in and who am I going to stay with.

"Graser, who am I going to be in a hotel with?" I asked.

"I think Bee and Dul are rooming so, Stacy."

Yes! I liked Bee and Dul a lot, they are so nice and sweet but Stacy was my favorite.

"Alright then. I'll text you when I get off the plane."

"Ok."

I didn't want to say anything about the passing in his family because it would upset him.

I took my sleeping pill because I don't like flying. When I was younger I loved to fly but one day the plane was having technical difficulties and it started to shake but don't worry It didn't fall or anything but that was the most scariest day of my life and I cannot forget it.

-=+=-

"Miss? The plane is landing soon." The lady next to me said.

I woke up and looked out the window. Seattle was really pretty.

"Ladies and gentlemen, prepare for landing." The man in the cockpit said.

I grabbed my stuff and when the plane was safely on ground I started to head to the door.

I started to text Graser.

Me: Graser, I'm at Seattle's Airport. Where should I go?

Graser: Keep walking inside and you'll meet Bayani.

Oh, great. Bayani is the one guy I kind of have a crush on. Why did Graser sent him? I didn't want to look like a total nut job in front of him.

I kept walking when I felt arm around me.

I turned around knowing who it was.

"Bayani!" I hugged him.

"Hey Lia. You know Graser was right, you are prettier in person."

My cheeks stared to become red.

"Well you don't look so bad yourself."

When we got to the hotel I said goodbye to Bayani and entered in my room.

I opened the door and found two very in love people kissing.

I gasped and closed my eyes.

"Stacy, Graser. I am so sorry."

"No, I-I'm sorry Lia. I was just going." Graser said.

"Wait! A least give me a hug you robot! I missed you!"

"I missed you too Lia." He hugged me and left.

"Stacy!! I finally get to see you in real life!"

She hugged me and we talked for a while about Graser and then Cube members.

"Speaking of them, Graser just texted me saying for us all to meet at the Lobby." Stacy says (Ha "StacySays").

"Oh, god. I'm so scared to meet everyone! I only met Bayani, Graser, and you. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm ugly? What if-"

"Don't worry! You're the sweetest person ever, and you're beautiful. They will love you."

I smiled. "Thanks Stacy."

We walked to the Lobby and found seriously EVERYONE.

"Look! There's Lia!" Devon said.

I was blushing like crazy.

"Hi everyone." I waved and everyone came and hugged me.

"Told ya." Stacy said.

"Ok, lets go to Minecon everyone shall we?" Graser said.

"We shall!" Everyone else said in unison.

*************

Just so I wasn't clear. I SHIP GRACY SOO MUCH❤️❤️