17: Ricky Davidson

Today was the last day of Minecon. Tomorrow everyone is going out with each other to say their goodbye. Stacy and Graser was going out tomorrow, Brayden and I are going out tomorrow.

Since it's just Saturday, me and Stacy came back to the hotel and just hangout.

"Can I tell you something Lia?" Stacy turned to me.

"Sure, anything, we're best friends." I chuckled.

She waited a bit. "I think it's time for me to do something, with Graser."

"Waaaah?" I tilted my head.

"Well, you know, do it."

Wait a second...

"You what?!?!"

"Well I'm twenty-three and he is too. I think it's time. You don't know this but, me and Graser have been flirting before the Cube."

"Really? When did you guys meet?"

"Well, just like you met him. But I was there on vacay, unlike you guys, you live there and so does he."

"Wow. I think you guys are ready."

She smiled.

I went back on my phone, on twitter to be exact.

I scrolled down and saw a very interesting status.

"Having fun with the one and only @TheCampingRusher!" Kricken says.

I look at the picture attached to the status and then I look at the comments.

"You two are such a cute couple." or "Better couple then Lia and him."

Small tears came down my face and I looked at Stacey (a/n: I learned how to spell Stacey's name right) to make sure she wasn't looking. I quickly looked away.

"Stacey, I'll be right back." I walked out the door and went to the café in the hotel.

"Can I have a coffee?" I say to the man.

I look at his face. He looks quite familiar. I look at his name tag.

Ricky Davidson?!?

"Ricky?" I say.

"Sorry, do I know you?" He says with a confused face.

"It's Lianna Wilson!"

"Lia?!"

I shake my head.

"Wow, I haven't seen you since middle school."

Yep, that's him. The boy I flirted with till Kricken came along.

"Well, my shift is over. Do you wanna go grab lunch?" He asked me.

I didn't need to think about it.

"Sure."

-=+=-At the Lunch-=+=-

I laugh. "So you're parents walked in you watching that stuff?"

"Yeah, so embarrassing."

I sigh. "Well, it's been fun, but I have to get back to the hotel. My friends are probably worried."

"I'll bring you if you want."

"Sure."

We got to the hotel.

"Thanks, again."

He leaned in and try to kiss me but I back away.

"Ricky, I have a boyfriend, and I love him. I'm not going to make the mistake I did in middle school again."

"You're making a big mistake." He says.

"I don't think so."

I walked in the hotel and took a deep breath.

I walked into my room and literally everyone was in my room.

"Lia!!" They all yelled at the same time.

I jumped. "Geez, guys you scared me. What are you doing in my room?"

"Where have you've been?!" Stacey says.

"We've been looking everywhere for you." Brayden says.

"I was out with a friend from middle school."

"Who?" Sydney says.

"Ricky. He was in the cafe and I went out to lunch with him."

"Ricky?! What happened?! How'd you get here?!" She said again.

"Well he bought me here. He tried to kiss me-"

"HE TRIED TO KISS YOU?!" Brayden yells.

"Babe, calm down. I said-"

"I need a minute hold on." He walked outside.

"I think I should go talk to him."

Everyone nodded and I went after him.

"Brayden are you ok?"

"Did you kiss him back?" He says right away.

"No. I backed away and I told him that I have a boyfriend that I loved so much and I would never done this to him."

Brayden looked at me.

"I love you too but when I see you going out with people, men, I don't like it!" He starts to shout.

"Wel, when I see you with Kricken all the time don't you think I feel the same way?!?" I start to shout even louder.

"Well, I thought Sydney was your friend from middle school!"

"No. She took Ricky from me in middle school. I flirted with him and he did the same but when Kricken moved in I found out that they were hooking up whenever they had the chance to." By the time I finished that sentence tears were running down my face.

"I don't want to lose another person I loved to some skank or some whore or whatever." I say.

"Lia," Brayden held me in his arms and looked me in my eyes,"I told you this and I will tell you again, and again if I have to. You'll never lose me." He kissed me and all of a sudden I hear oohs coming from a window.

Brayden and I looked up and we see the Cube members looking down. My oh my, I'm so lucky to have these sily and amazing friends.

****************************************************

Hey guys! So watcha think. I don't really know what to say rn. Lol. Oh well, give me some thoughts about this chapter and give me some Ideas of what I should do for their date. I already have things planned for Graser and Stacey if you know what I mean,hm,hm?