24: Future Daughter-In-Law?!

"Push Lia! Push! Baby #2 is almost out!" I started to push and looked at Brayden.

"Lia, wake up. We're going to be late he says." I stare at him confused.

That's when I wake up. "Sorry."

"It's time to go on the other side of Canada." I groaned.

"I'm so scared. What is your mom going to say, and your dad?" Brayden kisses me. "Their gonna love you." I sure hope so.

-=+=-Airport-=+=-

"Bye mom, I'll miss you soo much. But don't worry it's only for a month."

"A month is a long time Lia." I chuckle.

I look at my brother. "I'm going to miss you too Trent." I hugged him and he hugged back. "Please get along with Brayden. You guys are probably one of the most important men in my life." I whispered in his ear.

"Who's first?!" he says. "Daddy of course." I laugh.

I wave goodbye to my family and start walking to the plane.

"Here goes nothing." I quietly say to myself.

-=+=-Landing-=+=-

"Lia, wake up. We're here. I just called my mom and she says she's waiting." I look outside and this side of Canada seems more like a Conneticut in the US (lots of trees).

We started going towards the door and exited the plane. I breathed in some fresh air and followed Brayden.

We walked a couple of feet in the airport when Brayden spotted his mom.

"Brayden!" His mom ran to him and hugged him.

"And you must be Lia!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Brayden always talks about you, and how wonderful you are." I looked at Brayden and smiled.

"Uh- mom Lia has something to tell you." I glared at him.

She looked at me with confusion.

"I'm pregnant!" Brayden's mom lit up like a Christmas tree.

"OH MY GOD YOUR KIDDING!! THIS IS GREAT." She started to cry. "Aw, don't cry mom."

"Let's go tell your dad! He's going to be exited." She took our hands and ran to their car.

We drove all the way to Brayden's house and drove in the garage.

"Oh Leo! I need to tell you something!" Brayden's mom ran in the house.

"WOOOHOOOO!" I heard his dad scream in the house.

"Congrats son!" He came in the garage and hugged Brayden. "You must be my future daughter-in-law." I choke.

"Um- I uh guess." I look at Brayden and he's laughing his ass off.

"Come on let's go in." Brayden's dad said. His house was pretty big but simple.

"Brayden, Mitch and Ryan are waiting for you guys upstairs." His mom told us.

We start walking up the stairs and we heard a lot of yelling coming from Brayden's room.

"MITCH! GIVE ME BACK THE DANG CONTROLLER MAN!" We hear Ryan yell at Mitch. Brayden opens the door to his bedroom.

"Brayden! Lia! Welcome home!" Mitch says. Brayden goes and hugs them and so do I.

"So guys. We need to tell you something." I say, looking at both of them.

"Lia and I...are pregnant!" Mitch and Ryan just stared at Brayden.

"With twins!" Their eyes widened more. "And so is Graser and Stacy."

"How come Graser and Brayden can get some and I can't!" Mitch says.

I glare at Mitch. "Watch it pal." Brayden says.

"Congrats man." Mitch and Ryan end up saying.

All of us hang out until Ryan and Mitch leaves.

"Them two are a bad combination."

"I know. They always fight but their pals."

That night we told we came back down stairs and told Brayden's family that I was having twins. They were super exited. But me, personally I'm scared. I don't want them to grow up saying we were an accident or we're a mistake. When it was time to go to sleep I had to sleep in the guest room because there was no space on Brayden's bed

"Goodnight babe." I told him and kisses him on the cheek. I walked into the guest room and heard a knock at the door and see Brayden's mother at the door way.

"Hey Lia, you know I'm really glad that Brayden ended up with you and not with that Sydney girl. I never liked her." I smiled and said thank you. She left the room and I went to bed.

-=+=-A month later-=+=-

So today I'm leaving, without Brayden. My stomach got bigger and I've been going to the doctor while I was here.

"Why do you have to leave? Why can't you just stay here with me? Like move in?"

"Brayden, are you kidding me right? I can't. I want to experience this with my mom and dad and brother too you know. I wanna move into my own place if I am ever gonna move, if you want to."

"Of course I want to move in with you and maybe marry you-"

"Maybe?" I got a little angry at that point.

"That's not what I mean-"

"No, Brayden, I know exactly what you meant!"

I hear a knock on the door.

"You ready Lia? Lets go Brayden." Brayden's dad walks in."

"Yeah, I'm ready to go but I don't really want Brayden to go."

"Sure, if you want to, but I don't think it's a good idea."

"Please." He nods.

"Fine whatever." Brayden walks out.

I walk to the door and yell, "Good-Bye Brayden. It's not like you cared anyways." I walk to the car and get in.

While the trip to the car I listened to some music.

"Lia, Brayden really loves you. Please, when he messes up by saying something stupid, please don't take it seriously. He's such a goofball. I don't want something so stupid break it off with you two."

"I know he doesn't mean it but still, hearing from him, that I'll MAYBE marry him is hard to take because I really do love him so much and honestly wanna marry him and then he says MAYBE?!" With that his dad didn't say anything else.

When we got to the airport I said goodbye to Brayden's father and got on the plane.

TWEET. TWEET. TWEET. Twitter was going crazy. I looked at trending first and saw 'mystery pregnant girl'? What da heck? That's weird. And also saw 'mystery dad'? Okkk.

I looked at the news feed and can't believe what I saw.

"It's been too long and so I just going to say it. I'M PREGNANT AND SO IS #mysterypregnantgirl!" Stacey tweeted.

Oh my gosh. Did she just..fu** me. I'm screwed. I see Brayden call like crazy but I decline all the time.

I see so many tweets like," @StacySays got the G D!" By Mitch.

This is not good. Shoot. I just need to clear my mind off of things and sleep it off. And that's what I did.

************************

Longest chapter ever, my god took me forever! (Cuz' I use a freaking phone.) Love you all and also make sure to comment! I love to read your comments. ALSO THANKS EVERYONE FOR GETTING ME TO 1K!!!!! I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS!!! 😘😘😘😘