29: Problems

@ItsLiaa

Finally bringing Emma and Ava home today! Thank you guys for being there for me. I'm sorry it took too long to say it. I guessed I thought I would be judged.

''Done. And send.'' I look at Ava crying. ''Aw, baby. What's the matter.'' I picked her up and shushed her. ''Ready love?" I look over at Brayden then put Ava in her car seat. ''Ready as I'll ever be.''

Stacy still has to wait another day. Something happened with Madeline. Her umbilical cord was wrapped around her throat and was giving her hard time to breathe.

''God, I hope Madeline is ok.'' I sighed as I got in Braydens car. ''She'll be fine.'' Brayden says, putting his seat belt on.

''Stacy asked me to be her Godmother. Of course I said yes.'' He didn't say anything. ''Brayden. Why have you been ignoring me? I always try to tell you something but your like 'uh huh' and shit like that.''

''What do you want me to say?'' He looks at me but I look down. ''I will love you forever and I will marry you sooner than later. You're also the most sexiest woman I ever seen, and our sex was amazing. '' He looks at me like I was a clown.

''No, I will not say that! But I do love you.'' I squinted my eyes. ''So you don't think I'm sexy? You don't think our sex was amazing?! You're not going to marry me?!''

''No! Fine. Lia, I will love you forever and ever and I will marry you sooner than later. You are the most sexiest woman alive and we have and will have the best sex EVER!'' I look towards at him and smirk. ''Hehe.'' I snickered at him.

When we got home, everyone helped out with the baby. Or should I say babies. Ava cried A LOT. But Emma pooped A LOT. They were even on the difficulty. Brayden had to leave in what, 2 days? He had plenty of things he had to do.

The girls were asleep and Brayden and I were making out on my bed. ''Are we doing it?'' He asked. ''No, not until there like 6 weeks. My vagi-''

''TMI, do I have to say it all the time?'' I laugh and lay back down. "When can we get married or something? You do know I heard that Graser is going to propose to Stacy anytime now.''

He got up and on to the computer. ''Soon.'' I roll my eyes. ''You always say that. I'm tired of 'soon' or 'later' or 'wait'. We have 2 kids! Why can't we already get married and move ou-''

''Because I DON'T WANT TO!'' He's going to regret that big time. I got up and ran to the bathroom. ''Lia! Open the door. I didn't mean it. You were just getting on my nerves about the whole marriage thing.''

''Fine. If I'm getting on your nerves, LEAVE ME ALONE!'' I started to cry. ''Lia. Please. I love you. Come on. You know I didn't mean it.'' I took a deep breath and open the door.

''Look Brayden. Like I told you. I'm tired of the 'wait' and the 'soon'. If you can't commit to me, some one you love so much and you would do anything for, I don't know what we are! God dammit!'' I punched the wall and made a hole in the wall.

''Look at me.'' He grabbed my face with his hand. ''I want to be with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with YOU. Not Sydney or anyone else. YOU. I want YOU.'' He hugged me and I hugged him back. ''Come on. I'm going to tell your mom to watch Ava and Emma and we're going to go out.''

''Ok?'' He says. ''Ok.'' (A/N HEHE SEE WHAT I DID THERE. TFIOS FOR LIFE!)

Brayden and I went to dinner to the place called Yerning. Don't ask me why it's call that just I don't know. When we started to eat my dessert I had cake.

''This cake is so go-'' I felt a metal in my mouth. ''What the fugde cake?'' I pulled it out and you cannot believe what was about to go down.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. Kinda obvi what's going to happen but for the people that are clueless, wait and see! Love you guys! Baiii!