7: Meeting The Fans

We drove in groups. It was Me, Bayani, Graser, Stacy, and Dolphin all in one car and let me tell you it was

Tiiiight.

"And there it is!"

I looked up to the venue and it was nice.

When I went to get out of the car I tripped but did not fall.

"That could've been bad." Bayani said picking me up.

"Thank you." I said looking down.

Oh shoot! I forgot to do the video for youtube.

I took out my phone and started to record.

"Hey guys. Lia here at Minecon! I am so truly sorry I am uploading this late. Anyways if you want to meet me and the rest of the Cube members we will be at the entrance at 4:30pm."

We all went to the entrance and we saw so many people there, holy smokes pthere was like, I couldn't even count.

They were shouting something.

"Layani! Layani!"

A ship? Bayani and who?

Wait.

I looked at Bayani and he was smiling.

And I? Blushing like crazy.

"Graser!!!" Girls were fan-girling all over the place. This was the first time that Graser showed his face.

We got inside, and holy smokes the place was huge.

"Jeffery!" Parker yelled.

I turned around and a guy dressed in a suit and a white horse head was being hugged by one happy Parker.

We laughed and I looked at my watch.

Oh no it's 4:28, we need to be at the entrance at 4:30.

"Guys! It's 4:28! We need to get to the entrance!" I said starting to walk.

Everyone started running except Bayani and I. Well, we were speed walking.

When we got there everyone was already set except for me and Bayani. Everyone looked us.

We finally got to the group and everyone was signing things.

"Bayani!!" A girl in her teens ran up. She looked like she was my age, 18.

"Mercedes? What you doing here?"

"I came back to say I'm sorry for leaving you. And that I love you."

*************

Short chapter but I kinda loooove this chapter.