2: Welcome to the CubeSMP!

I woke up ready to start my day!

It was a Sunday, so no school for me thank god, senior year is really kicking my ass lately.

But that isn't what matters. What matters is that I kept thinking of Graser all day.  Just the excitement of actually meeting him and joining the cube.

When it was 1 o'clock I went on my computer to record my Cube episode.

What do I do? What do I say?

As I got onto the teamspeak I saw almost everyone on.

People like Rusher, Stacy, Straub, H, Bayani, Kermit, Grape, Kevin, PatClone, Graser, Dul, and more people.

I clicked "Join this Group" and heard everyone talking.

"Hey Lia!" Graser says.

"Hi." I was so nervous. I wonder what are people going to say. Are they gonna scold Graser for letting some random girl he met on the street to join?

Everyone started to say nice comments like nice to meet you and things. I already love this.

"Well if you guys don't mind I am going to start my recording!" I said.

"Ok, but after I want to record with you alright?" Graser said.

"Ohhhh! Graser has a crush?" H blurred out.

Only in my dreams.

"Really guys? So if I say 'Rusher wanna record?' does that mean that I like him. No it doesn't."

"You don't like me?" Rusher said pretending to cry.

Everyone started to crack up. Including me.

"Well alright Graser, I'll record with you. Thanks guys ya'll are so nice."

"Don't sweat it!" Staub says.

"Alrighty! Bye."

I left the group and started recording.

"Hey guys! Lia here! Welcome to the CubeSMP! Ah. The day has arrived. So let's get right into this and explore some things!"

I explored spawn and checked out the shops.

"Well, guys I guess it's time to record with Graser! See ya'll in a second."

I press pause, and messaged Graser.

LiaMC: Graser!!! I am ready to record!

GraserMC: Alright! Bayani also is joining too!

I joined their group and heard them talking about Graser.

"Wait, so you're going out with Stacy?" Bayani asks Graser.

"Yeah dude. She's smart, funny, and I guess I always had a little 'crush' on her ever since she joined the Cube." He said back.

"Aww! That's so cute!" I said loudly.

"Lia! Your here!" Graser says.

Oops. My mic was on.

"Shoot. You heard what I said didn't you?" I say.

"Yeah. But you can't tell anyone. This is a secret until I or we find the right time to tell everyone."

I agreed.

"Let's start this recording!"

I started it again.

"Hey guys! I'm back with Graser and Bayani. Say hi guys!"

"Hi guys!" Graser says.

"Heyy!" Bayani says.

"Well Graser, would you care to tell me why you called me?"

"Bayani and I, since you are new, made a house for you. It's in the flower biome and so it's a flower house!"

Aren't they so sweet!

"Aw! You guys! Your so sweet!" I said following them to my house.

"Well, we thought 'what would she represent?' and we thought of flowers because they are beautiful. Just like you." Bayani said.

"Did you just called me beautiful?"

"Yeah. I mean I haven't seen you yet but Graser told me how good looking you are." He said back chuckling.

Then I realized that we were still recording.

"Well, I'm going to have to cut that out."

They laughed and we finally got to the house.

Man, it was beautiful, like me apparently. 

We took a house tour and it was nice.

The video was total of 19:28 minutes so I needed to end it.

"Well thanks you guys for building this for me. And thank YOU guys for watching this amazing video! Hit the like button and leave a comment on what I should do tomorrow! See ya'll next tim-"

"It's your time LiaaaaMCCC!" Graser started to run towards me and I died in 1 hit because I had no armor.

"Greaaat Graser! Alrighty then! BYEEE!" And with that I ended the episode.

"Was that really necessary GraserMC?"

"Mmmhmm."

I said goodbye to them and left the teamspeak and started to edit all my footage.

This was an awesome day.

-=+=-