♫ Chapter 1 ♫

Jazlyn P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring too loud. 7:30. Another day to face up to Bella's insults. I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom and did my hygiene routine. I put on this (outfit in comments) and went downstairs. I saw my mom laying my eggs and waffles on the plate. 'Thanks mom'. I ate it quickly and called the bestiee, Rhielle.

{Telephone convo}

Rhielle: whass up Jaz.

Jazlyn: nmu but can you pick me up?

Rhielle: yeah sure.

Jazlyn: see you l8r.

{end of convo}

I dropped the phone and waited for Saige. Finally a car honked. 'Bye mom'.

'Bye love'

I met Rhielle in the car. She was wearing this (outfit in comments).

{Skips to school}

When we reached my locker, I was praying that Bella wouldn't come this way, but my prayets weren't answered...

Bella: Well, look what we have here, the bitch and the whore.

Rhielle: Jazzy, is she talking about us? Because she knows what I am capable of. (balling fists)

???: Of course she is talking about y'all.

Rhielle: stfu Summer!

I could tell Rhielle's blood was rising, rapidly. I honestly didn't care about Bella's insults because I'm used to them.

Rhielle: bitch, better for you to fly away before I ...

Bella: (tries to swing)

???: Ayy Bella.

Chresanto.

Bella: Hey babe (looks at Jazlyn and Rhielle)

Chresanto: What's going on?

Bella: These bitches be threatening me with their shit.

Chresanto: (pecks her lips) its fine baby. let's walk away from these losers.

(walks away with Bella, Bella looks back and snickers)

I can't believe that the boy I liked, called me a loser. A tear fell loose from my eye.

Rhielle: aww jazzy, don't worry, there are other men in the world that will love you. Please stay strong.

Jazzy: K.

With that the bell went. Off to my first lesson, Science.

{A/N: Bella in the multimediaa}

First chapter.

comment,vote&like!

Your probably wondering why i changed the name Saige... I didnt like it anymore, so i put Rhielle.

R.N