Chapter 4

Just thought I should trail off Jazlyn and Roc for a moment and do the others. So yeah....

Rhielle P.O.V:

I'm so happy for Jazzy. She practically loves him to pieces. But I never admitted to anyone, not even to the other three that I love Prince. His sexy appearance, to his afro... like man, he's too much.

Anyways, I'm in the library revising for my History test, when I felt someone's presence.

???: ¡Hola chica!

His Spanish accent sent shivers down my spine. Prince.

Me: Do you need anything?

Prince: Well, I need help with my history work. Can you help me?

Me: (blushes) Erm, sure.

He quickly sits down and we get on with the work.

Me: Ok, Adolf Hitler hated Jews...

Prince: (stares at Rhielle)

Rhielle: (finishes explanation) were you even listening.

Prince: sorry.

Prince P.O.V:

Rhielle is beautiful. From her caramel tone, to her beautiful curly long hair.

Rhielle: Where you even listening?

Oh damn.

Prince: sorry.

Rhielle: When you fail the test, it ain't my fault.

I just couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful lips. But I think my staring was a bit too bait.

Rhielle: The fuck you looking at?

Prince: If you must know, I'm looking at a beautiful girl who goes by the name Rhielle. I really like you. You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. You make my heart skip a beat everytime in History class. I know this is uncalled for but, Rhielle, will you be my girl?

I saw a tear roll down her beautiful cheeks.

Rhielle: Of course Prince.

She kissed my cheek and the bell rang. I felt proud of my self for actually letting those words escape my heart.

*Bell rings*

I get a text on my phone and I opened it. I couldn't believe my eyes.

First Chresanto, now you- expressing how you 'really' feel. Well I can't wait for the feeling you'll get from Rachel when she slaps you so hard, because you 'love Rhielle'. Exposing people is sweet, and sweetheart, your next.

Rachel is my current girlfriend that I honestly, need to break up with. She and her stuck up ass always trying to take control of my life.

God help me...

Next chapter will probably be about CeCe and Prod.

R.N