Chapter 11

Back to Jazzy:

Jazlyn P.O.V:

When I heard Chresanto say that, I knew that I shouldn't have trusted what he said back at Roscoes. Honestly, I think I fell for him too easily. You can't blame me- his caramel skin and his brown eyes to his plump lips. Just thinking about him makes me angry now.

Lunch

I entered the cafeteria and went over to the table where my friends were. But to get there, I have to walk past the table full of mongrels.

I walked past Bella's table and their voices dimmed out.  Chresanto stared at me, hard. But I brushed it off.

Bella: *coughs* trick *coughs*

I just ignored her and sat next to CeCe, who seemed to be thinking really hard.

Me: ayo CeCe..

CeCe: oh, hey jazzy.

me: seems like your thinking hard, what's wrong?

CeCe: you see, I like Craig and when he walked me home one day, my mom just insulted him, and he just left. I gave him my number and everything, but he didnt call. Nobody sees him at school anymore.. He's gone M.I.A and I now I think it's because of my mom.

me: oh wow.

CeCe: yeah, I heard about you and Bella and Chresanto.

me: Please, don't waste your time talking about that jobless boy. I don't have time for him.

Chresanto P.O.V:

I saw Jazzy walk passed our table. It was quite arkward because I know she thinks that I'm not worth it, but I am. I love her. But I need to dump Bella.

End of School

I quickly entered k-Mart to buy some gifts for jazzy. After buying the stuff, I went home to just have a quick shower. When I was finished, I heard the door bell ring. so I just tied my towel around my waist and went to open my door.

*opens door*

??: CHRESANTOO!

me: *sighs* Bella, what are you doing here?

Bella: (walks in)Can I not come and see my boyfriend?

me: about that..Bella I want to be honest with you..I don't think our relationship is working..

Bella: (walks towards Chresanto) what do you mean?

She then placed her hands on my bare chest.

me: I..I mean t..that we sh...should..nt be an item.

Bella: I know what will change your mind....

Before I could reply, she kissed me with her warm soft lips. She traced her hands all over my abs. Her hands went to the wrong place and removed my towel, oh shit. I carried her bridal style up to my room......

[Rated R stuff- I'm not gonna write it out because there are many people who are just irresponsible.]