Chapter 10

Rhielle P.O.V:

So me and Prince have been together for a while, but secretly because he has Rachel, one of Bella's friends and also a cheerleader, no surprise.

It was Gym class, Prince AND Rachel are in my class. Thank God Mia walked in. We both sat at on the bleachers waiting for coach Cooper to walk in. So me and Mia just chatted..

me: What's the latest gossip?

Mia: Did you hear what happened to Bella?

me: Nahh, I didn't.

Mia: So basically...

(tells Rhielle about 'Jazzy vs Bella')

Mia: Where were you when all of this was happening? Lemme guess.. with Prince?

me: Mia, keep your voice down..I don't want trouble with Rachel..

??: What trouble?

I turned around to see Rachel. God damn it.

me: Well um..

Rachel: Can you pleasee hurry up. Just looking at you makes me cringe, and my boyfriend is waiting for me.

I was fuming.

Mia: Can you not insult my friend like that? So get your slutty ass away from our presence.

Rachel: Shut..the..fuck..

By now I got up and slapped her, hard. How can she be getting up in my face for?

Rachel: (shouts) Bitch, did you just slap Rachel Andrews?

Prince P.O.V:

??: (shouts) Bitch, did you just slap Rachel Andrews?

I instantly turned around to see Rachel and Rhielle, face to face- angry. Before I could react, Rachel punched Rhielle in the jaw. Rhielle floored her and..well, whooped her ass.  That's when I ran up to them, and picked Rhielle away from Rachel. God help Rachel's ass. I took Rhielle to the nurse's office, where she got an icepack for her jaw.

Nurse: Ok Rhielle, you can go now, and Prince, thank you for bringing her.

And we left.

Rhielle: (faces Prince) Thank you for helping me up.

me: (pecks her lip) it was nothing, and besides, I like you!

Rhielle: But Rachel...

me: Fuck Rachel. She may start to be an obstacle in our relationship, but that doesn't mean that I can't stop loving you.

(Kisses Rhielle full on the lips) I love you.

Rhielle: I love you too.

            {A/N:AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW}

CeCe P.O.V:

Craig has been M.I.A recently. I've tried calling him, but it goes on to voicemail. I don't see him at school anymore. What's going on?

Just after thinking this, I went to ask one if his friends, Prince where on earth he is.

me: Erm Prince?

Prince: yeah?

me: I know your close to Craig and shizz, have you seen him recently?

Prince: no, sorry.

me: ok

The bell went and I had maths. I was on my way until I got a mysterious text...

so basically, you want to know where Craig is? Well, he left you. He didn't want to speak or even see you again. He's gone to do something more meaningful with his life, instead of hearing your stupid voice. So give up and find a new man.

                                    -anon

Wow, what the hell is this shit?

Rhielle and Prince are so cute, but how long will they last?

Will CeCe find out about Craig's fame?

How will Chresanto make it up to Jazzy? Will he finally get rid of Bella's ass? How will Bella react?

Will Mia easily fall into Ray's hands? How will Zonnique react?

Who the hell is '??' that keeps sending the texts?

Rachel on the sideee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>