Chapter 16

CeCe P.O.V:

The school bell rang as I entered the front doors. I make my way to my first class. History.

I entered the classroom and I paused. Usually, the seat next to mine was blank because that castaway Craig disappeared.

I still like him, but he just can't leave me alone, even if we're just friends.

I take a seat at my desk, and look at the boy next to me.

boy: do you mind?

Rude much.

me: attitude much?

He just rolled his fucking eyes at my comeback, knowing that he doesn't have a comeback for me.

me: who are you anyway?

boy: Elijah Jasons, but you can call me EJ.

And then he flashes me his million dollar smile. I felt myself melting on the inside.

me: sorry for my rudeness two minutes ago.

EJ: oh no ma. It's good. I don't blame a pretty girl like you who's going through quite a lot.

me: how do you know?

EJ: I can see right through people.

But little did Cecelia know, Elijah isn't who he seems. He works for Bella. Complicated? I know.

He hears about everything and sees about everything that happens in Los Angeles.

But little did Elijah know, that this innocent girl that he's talking to would be developing a few "sparks" for him.

me: oh. You must be really good at, because I'm feeling really hurt deep down.

EJ: You know, after school, we could go Dunkin' Donuts to talk this out...that's if.you don't mind?

me: like a date? but as developing friends right?

EJ: yeah....of course. 

me: I'll meet you afterschool by the gate.

EJ: sure.

/¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦\

sorry for the long wait guys. I have loads of revision for my 3 science exams. I havent forgotten you guys....

so why you trippin'?!

Lol, I joke.

around June//July//August, I'm releasing a joint story called:

-Poetic Justice

with @/ asvpsjewel

It's mostly by her (under my name (u.u)). Just wait for it to come out.

s/o's:

- @/ His_Spiffy_Goddess

- R.N

      -peace&love