Chapter 20

Jazlyn P.O.V:

Chresanto: let's play a game.

So we played 'Just Dance 2' where Elijah beat us all. And then we played '2k14'.

It was the final stage: me vs Chresanto.

Chresanto: I'm beat you.

Me: nigga please... Imma beat yo ass like I beat Bella.

E/b: BURNNNN!

And true to my word I beat him.

Chresanto: You cheated!

Me: you're a baby. Accept that I beat you little boy!

Chresanto: no!

Me: you better.

I started laughing.

Chresanto kissed by nose then I scrunched it up.

Chresanto: your cute when you win.

I was blushing.

Me: don't do that again.

Chresanto: (smirks) why? I know you want me.

Me: (rolls eyes) I don't.

Chresanto: why?

I was about to answer but Prince shouted for us to come and play 'Seven minutes in heaven'.

Boy I hate this game.

CeCe P.O.V:

I started off with the bottle and spun it. I wanted it to land on E.J because I don't really speak to the other guys.

And to my luck, it did. So we entered the closet and shut the door.

Prince: you have seven minutes...GO

Immediately, Elijah started speaking.

E.J: ok, I have seven minutes to tell you this. Cecelia, I've liked you since I first laid eyes on you. Your beautiful. Your personality is amazing. we've grown together over two months as best friends and I want to make you mine.

5 minutes to go...

That Craig guy, I have no idea why he didn't ask you out and why he left you. You don't deserve that. that was unmanly...and I want to treat you like a man.

2 minutes to go...

Will you be mine?

Oh shit.

Me: sure

1 minute 30 seconds to go...

Then he kissed me. I hesitated at first, but I kissed back for the remaining time.

The door was opened and all the girls where cooing and the boys dapped E.J.

20 minutes later

Rayan P.O.V:

Me: aye, truth or dare?

E/b: yeah

We started off with CeCe.

Me: truth or dare?

Cece: dare

Me: E.J, your dick gon get hard today. cece you gon twerk and werk for that nigga.

I saw her blush but I saw Tamia looking at me with an unamused emotion.

While Cece was doing her dare, I pulled Mia off to the side.

Tamia: what the hell is your problem?!

Me: no, what the hell is your problem?

Tamia: you. Always siding with the girls I don't approve of and trying to see some butt action from my friends.

Me: can you not take a joke? We're playing games and your being a brat destroying all the fun.

Tamia: oh I'm the brat?

She overreacts too much.

I smashed my lips onto hers so that she can shut up. But I liked it and I could tell that she loved it.

She was blushing hard.

Me: stop overreacting to stupid things, okay? Forget about Zonnique and everyone else. It's just you and me, against this fucking world.

She blushed even harder. Then we kissed some more.

E/b: awwwwwww

We stopped.

Me: seriously? It's a private moment.

Jazzy: this is too cute. luckily I caught the whole thing on my phone too! ☺️ twitter tonight!!!

Rhielle: word!

Eventually, all of us except Rhielle left Prince's house to go our own separate ways.

Elijah P.O.V:

Cecelia is now my girlfriend. But after asking her out, I realised that I was off task.

So I quickly dropped Cece home and went to Bella's house.

______

I parked my car in her driveway and went to her door. I knocked and waited. The door opened.

Me: hey Ms Mahone

Ms Mahone: hey E.J.

Bella: mom, move away from the door.

Ms Mahone: if I slap you....

Bella: so you can let him in, duhh

I chuckled. I walked in and Bella directed me to her room.

Bella: So is there anything new with those lot?

Me: I asked Cecelia to be my girlfriend.

Bella: FOOL! that was not the plan. The plan was to get to know Jazlyn, make Chresanto jealous and cause him to come back to me and to completely destroy their friendship group.

Me: well sorry but I'm a changed man. I'm in love.

Bella: but you be saying that when I don't give you your $200.

Me: aww hell no. "Blackmail"?

Bella: do your job correctly.

She chucked me my money. I knew that what I am doing isn't going to do any good to my 'friends' and most especially Cece.

Then I got a text:

Elijah. I can't wait for the day you break Cece completely and destroy your friendship. Working for Bella ain't pretty, especially as it will harm your girlfriends close friend.

Cecelia will find out one way or another.

Bella: who was that?

Me: oh um...my mom. She needs me now. See ya.

I quickly left to my house. I had a long hot shower, thinking about everything.

What have I gotten myself into?