Chapter 18

2 months later

CeCe P.O.V:

It's been 2 months since Craig "left", and no, he has not called, texted or anything. Oh well, fuck him.

Me and E.J overtime became closer overtime. We have quite a lot in common and he's hilarious. But I can't see us being together in those terms.

My mother is still being a bitch thinking that every boy I hang with will be my baby daddy. Yes, she met E.J and gave me the same speech she gave me when Craig walked me home.

Saturday 4 p.m.

I was at home chilling on my own. My mom went to work and Trevor...either he with Daniel, or he fucking them hoes.

So, I was watching MTV and eating my popcorn. It just finished playing 'No Mediocre' by T.I when I got a text from E.J.

Text Convo:

EJaaaaaaaay: hey girl. what you up to?

QueenCe: Nothing, just chilling.

EJaaaaaaaay: ok iim coming over.

QueenCe: ok. see ya.

End of Text Convo.

So I put my focus back on the tv when the regular entertainment news came on:

This is the entertainment news with Tayanne.

A new upcoming teen has been discovered: Craig Crippen Jnr, a.k.a Prodigy has now released his new single....

Then I turned down the tv. This is the bullshit he left all of his friends for...and he didn't tell.

Luckily, unless he changed it, I still had his number. I just texted him:

Text Convo:

QueenCe: So this is what you left all your friends for? You left me.

10 minutes later I got a reply:

itsProd: who is this?

This motherfucker. I called his phone and he answered in the third ring.

Craig: Hello...who is this?

me: So you left all of us, for music?

Craig: who is this?

me: so you've actually forgotten me?

Craig: if you don't tell me who you are, I'm going to hang up.

me: its CeCe.

Then I hung up. I can't believe this shit.

I just went up stairs and splashed water on my face. I didn't want E.J bombarding me with questions.

___

Tamia P.O.V:

So I was at Rayan's house helping him with his art...he wanted to paint me. But it took longer than expected.

But when he finished, I decided to chill for a while.

Then his doorbell rang. And it kept ringing.

Rayan: Hold on, I'm coming.

He opened the door. I didn't see who it was, but I heard their discussion.

Rayan: Zonnique, this isn't the right time.

Zonnique: why? I'm your babymama, now let me in.

I kept my focus in the Tv. Then she stood right infront of it.

Zonnique: spending time with one of your hoes, is that why you wouldn't let me in?

me: who the fuck are you calling a hoe, slag?

Zonnique: I'm calling you the hoe. Which other person in this room can be called a slag?

me: the babymama in front of me, that's who.

Ray could sense the wave of anger radiating off this blue-haired chick. He seperated us before anything could happen.

Rayan: Zonnique, calm down. And Mia, you shouldn't have said that.

me: Forreal? Seriously? She started it by calling me a hoe, so what you just said, should have been said in the other way.

Rayan: get out.

me: fine by me. I can see you still love that...

With that, I punched a hole through the painting.

me: good luck trying to get an A+ and a new topic to paint.

And with that, I left.

I have updated.

Comment

vote

fan

R.N