Chapter 13

I'm a bad author, not updating my stories. But please accept the fact that once in a while, I'm busy- preparing for exam and all. But today is your lucky day... UPDATEE!

Bella P.O.V:

Yo, the names Bella Mahone and I'm Chresanto's girlfriend. I don't like many girls, because they bounce themselves onto Chresanto- specially that Jazlyn whore. I can't stand her. She thinks she's prestige, but she ain't. She thinks she's a badman, but she ain't. She's not special. She's worthless.

It's best for Jazlyn, to behave herself because she has a lot of things that will cause her a setback in. *evil laugh*

Chresanto P.O.V:

Man. Jazlyn doesnt like me anymore. I fucked Bella. I need to break up with her but she's too clingy its annoying. I need to tell her that I've had enough of her role as my girlfriend, without her overthrowing me, if that makes sense.

School

I decided that today is the day to split off with Bella. When I walked to my locker, I felt arms around my waist. I turned around to see Bella. Just my chance.

Bella: Hey babe. Happy 6 month anniversary.

Dafuq? I dont remember no anniversary.

me: Erm, Bella. I have something to say..

Bella: Don't worry if you didn't buy me a gift, because you already gave it to me. *winks*.

Dirty.

me: It's not that.

Bella: What is it then?

me: I-I.. wanna break up..with you..

Tears started to form in her eyes. But they were fake tears.

Bella: Why?

me: Because I love someone el...

Bella: Who's the bitch.

me: Don't say that, because you are the bitch here.

Bella: *gasps* Who is the girl?

me: Jaz...

Bella: I knew it. Jazlyn fucking Simmons. Imma bust that bitch.

me: *shouts* Shut the fuck up!

By now, crowds started forming.

Unexpectedly, Bella slapped me..hard.

Crowd: ooooooooohhhhh. That was a slap.

Bella: All of you move out of my way. I've got a bitch to handle.

Instantly, the crowd moved. I need to go and stop Bella and protect Jazlyn.

Jazlyn P.O.V:

I'm in the library, thinking about everything that has happened so far with Chresanto. I knew that getting in between him and Bella.

I got bored in the library, that I decided to leave the library. As soon as I walked out the door, Chresanto came running up to me.

Chresanto: Jazlyn, I.need to tell you something.

me: save it. There's no point in you talking to me and telling me 'I love you', then fuck a hoe.

Chresanto: Please, just listen.

me: No. I'm not listening to anymore shit.

Then I just walked away. When I reached my locker, I saw Bella marching towards me. She had tear stained eyes which were red and puffy and mascara dripping down her face.

me: What's wrong with ya Bella?

Bella: You.

Before I could open my mouth I felt a sharp pain in my jaw.

me: okay Bella. Seems like you want me to whoop yo ass again. Allow me to.

I lunged myself at her and punched her in her face. She fell backwards from the impact. I then started pulling her hair, hitting her head on the floor.

I felt arms around my waist pulling me up away from her.

me: whoever you are, let me go so I can finish her.

??: No, I won't. Look at her, she's all bloody because of you. Just stop.

I turned around and saw that it was Chresanto.

me: Oh, its you. Go and handle your girlfriend. She's the one who started this shit. I didn't do anything to her.

Chresanto: Actually, I broke up with her. I told her that I like another girl. When I tried to talk to earlier, I was trying to warn you because she found out that I like you and wanted to bust yo ass. But I didn't want that to happen.

me: you were actually looking out for me?

Chresanto: Of course Jazzy.

I kissed him, showing my appreciation.

Chresanto: Does this mean we're together?

me: It will, but you have to make it up to me because of the shit you and that raggedy hoe caused.

He chuckled.

Chresanto: After school, meet me by the gate. I'll take you somewhere.

me: Okay.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________