Chapter 6

Ray P.O.V:

dance class

So I see this girl, Tamia I think, swaying her hips rhythmically to the beat in class. Damn, she finee. When Ms Jocelyn walked in, she immediately gave us an assignment.

Ms J: Okay class, your gonna find a partner to do this dance work, because its part of your assessment. Go find tour partners.

I quickly went to Tamia and asked her.

me: so, Tamia, wanna be my partner?

Tamia: yeah, sure.

Score for Ray!

Tamia P.O.V:

Oh my gosh, he wants to be my dance partner. When I said yes, he blushed.. too hard. Aww, he likes me, like I like him :).

Ray: Should we meet up at iHop?

Me: (shyly) why?

Ray: So we can get to know eachother, (steps closer).

me: (blushes) ok, what time?

Ray: How about 7?

me: okay here's my number.

We exchanged numbers and we were dismissed early.

7.00pm

After getting ready for our meet up, Ray honked his car, signalling me to leave. We greeted eachother and he drove.

*later*

So we arrive at iHop and we take a seat. When we ordered our.food, we just talked about ourselves.

Ray: So Mia, can I call you that?

me: (nods)

Ray: Tell me about yourself.

me: well, I'm 17, 5'4. I love to sing and dance. Yeah... what bout you?

Ray: We're pretty much the same, lol.

me: yeah, lol.

Then our food came. We started eating until some blue weaved punk ass came...

???: AY RAY, WHERE MY CHILD SUPPORT AT?

Ray: Zonnique, stfu. I don't have your child support.

Zonnique: You quite clearly don't have it because your spending it on that bitch!

me:(lightly chokes) 'scuse me, but I hope you ain't talking about me.

Zonnique: Of course I'm talking about you, bitch.

I stood up in her face and gave her a dirty slap that could kill her. Then I just left the shop. I start walking home and then Ray follows.

Ray: Mia, lemme drop you home.

me: Hell no, I don't want you to drop me home!

Ray: I don't even understand why your mad at me!

me: oh, you really wanna know, I liked you Ray but that clown has a kid with your ass. In the fucking shop just know she was dissing me, and you couldn't stand up and tell her to stop.

Ray: I'm sorr...

me: no need for your ass to be lying to me. We all know that you still have feelin...

Ray: (kisses Mia) does this prove that I still like her?

me: no. Better for you to go and pay that child support.

Ray: Mia, I'm sorr...

me: From now on, call me Tamia because people like you don't deserve to call me Mia.

From there, I walked the rest home. When I got home, I immediately ran up to my room and locked the door. I then laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Tamia on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>