Chapter 17

Jazlyn Simmons P.O.V:

Me and Chresanto are now close friends. Bella has kept her distance from me for a while and I'm happy with that. And the stupid text messages that I had received earlier have stopped.

Rhielle and Prince have grown stronger than ever, and I'm happy for them. But the thing is, I'm jealous of their relationship. its just growing and growing each day...if only me and Chresanto were like that.

But we are close friends.

But I'm confident that he is loyal. If he fucks up, then Jesus will intercede on his life big time...

Chresanto August P.O.V:

I love and all but she's limited our relationship to a friendly term.

So I've been fucking around with Bella, my ex girlfriend. I don't really care about anything. When I have a problem, I just go and yeah...Bella.

I was finished with Bella, at her house obviously making my way out the door. I was pulled back by feminine hands, obviously being Bella.

me: (annoyed) yes Bella

Bella: I want to ask you a question.

me: proceed

Bella: Do you still love me?

When I heard that, I nearly coughed up my own saliva. Never will I get back into a relationship with her. I know that she already is unfaithful. 

Bella: Did you hear me?

me: (nods) I heard you

Bella: So....

me: okay,.Bella, I don't really love you anymore. My heart really goes out Jazlyn at this time. (gco)

Bella: so I'm just a fuck and.duck? Chres baby, what happened to us? We can't let a little skank get in the way of us.

me: Bella, Jazlyn is ain't a skank, so.I don't know what your talking about. Bella there was an us, but not anymore. Just move on.  

Bella: but....

me: See ya

I was getting so frustrated with that conversation that I needed to leave.

I got into my car and sat in the seat. I was getting out my keys, until I felt a vibration in my pocket...text message.

I brought it out and read it.......

                        Chresanto, Chresanto

Your so fucking charming, NOT! I can see your every move, and your risking yourself of being exposed..by me. Wait until Jazlyn finds out about you and Bella, she'll be fucking pissed. Keep your guard up bitch, because nobody will be there to wipe the shit off your ass. 

                                           -anonymous

I could already tell that it was Bella Mahone.

is it REALLY Bella?

vote and comment please

NOT PROOF READ