Chapter 7

{A/N: I have honestly lost all respect for Mama Wanda (Prods momma), like damn. But anyways, updating for the sake of it, lol. Read on...}

Craig P.O.V:

After CeCe's mom 'insulted' me, I walked home, in the rain, alone.

When I arrived home, I saw my mom and dad fighting, typical.

Dad: Oh c'mon Wanda, you want him to go off, away from school, away from us, just so you can get 'your' money. Bitch what kind of mother are you?

Mom: Now you listen here Craig Thomas Crippen Senior, I'm trying to make a good pathway for my son, and if you don't like it, that ain't my problem.

I honestly don't know what's going on, so I went into my older brother's room.

me: aye Delano, why are mom and dad fighting this time?

Delano: Mom got a call from Streamline Records.

me: why?

Delano: Because they want to sign you to their label. But dad doesn't want that, he wants you stay in school and shizz. Then mom started saying stuff about money, and that's when things got heated.

me: Well damn.

Delano: So what are you going to do? Because I honestly agree with dad.

me: Oh come on Delano. You know that I love to sing and dance. This could change my life.

Mom:(shouts) Craig Thomas Crippen Junior, pack your bags because your life has just started.

Dont know why but I just felt the need to write this chap. So yeah....

Prod's Mother on tha sidee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>