Chapter 14

Bella P.O.V:

I'm already losing to a worthless piece of shit- Jazlyn. She has taken away something that I treasured the most- Chresanto. And then he comes to tell me that he has feelings for another girl, bullshit. It feels like theirs a big gaping hole from where my heart was- everything is slowly being taken away from me... like my mother.

Years ago

Venessa Faye (a/n: Bella's mum)

Life ain't fair you know. Life in Harlem ain't easy. The murders, the drugs. Why do I always get caught up in someone else's shit.

Example... I decided to be all lovey dovey with the baddest nigga in town, Tyson Simmons. He killed down the bitches that try to cause any stupid commotion.

One day...

I walked over to Tyson's house. I rang the door bell 3 times to signify its me. When I saw his face, he was filled with worry.

me: Baby, what's up with yo worry face?

Tyson: They're coming after me.

me: Who, the police?

Tyson: You don't say, its my ham and bacon..(!)

I was taken aback.

me: Okay then, you can act all stiff and snappy. Good luck because I'm going home.

I started walking but I felt his grip around my arm. Then we faced eachother. His deep brown eyes and his caramel skin made me completely melt.

Tyson: I'm sorry. It's just that they're doing their monthly patrol and I'm getting worked up. I'll make it up to you before they come.

me: Ty, what would that be?

Tyson: *points up the stairs*

A smirk just appears on his face. Before I could reply, he started off kissing me passionately, which almost made me die. He then got to my neck and started kissing their too. I slipped out a small moan.

Tyson: You like that?

me: Actually..no

Tyson: You dont? Let's take it to the next level...

He then picked me up bridal style and ran up the stairs and into his room. He placed me on the bed. He took off his clothes and my clothes.

He then laid on top of me and we stared into eachother's eyes. Damn was he beautiful. Then he spoke.

Tyson: Venessa. I love you. That's why we're here right now like this. If they find any of my shit, I know that I am definitely going with them and spend the rest of life with them. This is probably the last time I'm going to be with you..

By now, tears were flooding down my cheeks.

me: Please don't say that. Your not going anywhere.

I kissed him and we began............

A few hours later..

Damn. That was good. I looked up to see him looking in my direction. He's too cute. We were both about to drift off until we heard the front door knock down.

Tyson: You stay right here, okay. I don't want anything to happen to you. I love you too much too let that happen.

He's such a romantic.

me: okay.

He quickly put on his vest and tracksuit trousers and walked down the stairs. Almost immediately, I heard 3 gun shots. Then I heard footsteps come up the stairs. I was scared as hell.