Chapter 9

Chresanto P.O.V:

Oh man, I fucked up. I feel so stupid for doing this to Jazzy. I knew that I should have stuck up for her. I know she may not talk or listen to me, but I have to sort out Bella.

Your probably wondering why the hell I'm still with Bella, well she was the one I fell in love with first. She was the first in almost everything. But I need to tell her the truth.

Right now, we just walked out the nurse's office and we were going to our next class, History.

Bella: Chres?

me: yeah bae?

Bella: Why were you kissing that hoe?

Oh shit.

me: (gulps) well..erm.. she kissed me first.

Bella: So you have no feelings for her at all?

me:(kisses Bella's cheek) yeah, why would I?

Bella: Just wondering.

me: Okay.

That was a close one. Jesus Christ, Son of Man, Oh Lord, I thank you for everything.

We continued walking until I felt my phone vibrate, ugh its a text. I opened it...

Oh, you think your slick? You think your sly? Wait till I tell Jazlyn it was all lies. You think your slick? You think your sly, wait till Bella will kick your ass goodbye.

{A/N: its like a poem}

if your gonna lie about something like this, make sure you check who's watching you next time?
                             - anon

My blood was boiling and I couldn't take it any longer- I'm going to find out who keeps texting me. And the day I find him/her... its the end.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tamia P.O.V:

I was sitting there in History, just thinking about that night. Why the hell was I crying? Now he knows that I like him, but I couldn't care less if he likes me back, and besides, he got that blue weaved hoe and their kid to love.

My thoughts were interrupted as Chresanto and the bitch Bella walked in, hand in hand. It was only last week that Chresanto 'declared his love' for Jazzy, and he's there holding Bella's  crusty hands. Bella sat at the front and Chresanto sat next to me at the back, their normal seats.

Chresanto: Aye, can I copy your notes?

me: erm, no.

Chresanto: But what's with the attitude? A beautiful gir..

me: Hold it right there, wasn't this you talking to Jazlyn last week? And you do realise your 'girlfriend', the hoe, is in this class. Please, learn your lesson- don't be late to class and don't be playing with innocent hearts.

Chresanto: I know your close friends with Jazzy..

me: Jazlyn

Chresanto: yeah, can you tell her that I'm sorry. I really do love her and shit..

me: You have told many girls before that your sorry, so your lying. And if you really do love her, break up with crusty ass at the front and tell Jazlyn yourself. K?

As I finished the sentence, the bell went. So I packed my bag and left him there..

So, yeahh