Chapter 8

??? P.O.V:

I know that you may see me as an evil bitch, but I don't care. Chresanto and his sidemans don't deserve to go clean for their stupid actions. Your now probably wondering what the fuck they have done to me, but I'm not gonna tell you just yet...

____________________________________ ____________________________________ ____________________________________

Jazlyn P.O.V:

I'm standing by locker, exchanging my books etc, when a painful hit came onto my back. I turned around to see Bella. Good Lord help me...

Bella: (shouts) WTF WERE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND LAST WEEK?  HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN COME AND KISS HIM? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BITCH?!

me: I didn't kiss him.

Bella: OH, IF YOU WEREN'T KISSING, THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

I saw a picture of me and Chresanto kissing.

me: Look, I can explain...

Bella: (Slaps Jazlyn)

me: Did this dirty bitch slap my face?

Summer: Seriously, are you THAT dumb?

Tamia: (walks closer to Jazlyn) Stfu Summer, nobody likes you!

me: Tamia, did she really slap me?

Mia: yeah...

Narrator P.O.V:

Jazlyn: Did she really just slap me?

Mia: yeah...

Jazlyn technically lost her patience and started beating Bella. She pulled her hair, punched her face so many times and slapped her repeatedly.

Jazlyn P.O.V:

I was still beating all the stupid shit inside her until I heard his voice. Chresanto..

Chresanto: Jazzy, will you calm your shit down and stop beating up my girlfriend? (starts helping Bella)

I just looked at him in dismay. I knew that he would do this.

me: you know what, go away with your girlfriend and enjoy your crusty and thirsty love. Because I don't really care. Once you walk away, don't run to me. K?

He was staring at me so hard, and I was looking into his deep brown eyes.

Chresanto: Fine.

He carried Bella bridal style to the nurse's office, and I carried on with my life.

UPDATED! #ThankYouJesus

I know its short but I just had to updatee..