Chapter 19

Jazlyn P.O.V:

It has been 2 months. No, me and Chresanto are not dating. I'd rather us stay as friends because I can sense he's still fucking with Bella. That's his business.

But recently, I've been feeling unsafe. I still get the text messages but now it's coming with death threats.

I first thought it was Bella, but I haven't been laced to any more issues with her. I wonder who it is.

I was standing by my locker and my phone vibrated: I got a text.

Text message:

Jazlyn Imani...hows life? It may not be bad now, but hold on tight on this fucked up ride. Prepare for what the future holds up for you bitch, it ain't gonna be pretty.

- anon

End of text message

I spoke too soon. I don't understand what I have done that I'm receiving such shit.

I looked up from my phone and I felt a strong wind go past me, like someone ran past me.

Then Rhielle walked by:

Rhielle: my sister from another mister, what it do??

Me: ...

Rhielle: Jazzy, you ok? it's like you've seen a ghost...

I showed her the text messages and explained what I just felt.

Rhielle: it's probably that Bella bitch?

Me: I don't know. I just need to stop getting these text messages.

Rhielle: don't let it get to you.

Nobody P.O.V:

Jazlyn will not stop receiving those text messages and neither will her close ones. I must seek my revenge...

Chresanto P.O.V:

I don't know what's wrong with me. Why do I keep going back to Bella when I'm supposed to be chasing Jazlyn?

It's driving me crazy because I've been receiving non-stop texts from anon. If Jazzy finds out then I've already blown a chance that hadn't even happened.

But I've chilling with the crew: Prince, Rayan and this newbie kid Elijah. I don't actually trust him, but he seems okay. BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS CRAIG??!

oh well, fuck him.

We were at Prince's yard playing 2k14. Me being the pro, I whooped all their asses. Then we got bored. So we started talking about school and girls.

Prince: you should have Trent in dodge ball. He too scrawny that the ball broke all the bones in his right arm.

We all burst out laughing.

Prince: but the fight between Rhielle and Rachel was just nasty.

Rayan: that was two months ago.

Prince: but it was too good. My bae won anyway.

Me: Rachel?

Prince: not that bitch...Rhielle?

Me: Jazzy's Rhielle?

Prince: yeah.

Me: I want the girls here: call and ask Rhielle to bring her crew over here man. It hella boring.

Prince called them.

Prince: they're coming.

So we sat there and waited, and waited until they came.

Me: girls...always fashionably late 😒

They walked through the door, and may I say Jazzy looked mighty fine 😍.

Rhielle: why'd you call us?

Prince: we were bored....

Rhielle: concerns me because.....?

Prince: you always know how to not make me bored.

Rhielle: awww.

Then they started kissing.

We all started hollering.

CeCe: NASTY! Get a room please.

We laughed harder.

Me: let's play a game.