Ch.2: Someone's Here

**A/N: Below is a great example on what I was imagining a Hellhound to look like. :D**

Lucifer watches the damned souls from his bedroom window

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lucifer watches the damned souls from his bedroom window. The screams as well as the stench cannot be detected in the castle. The river of flames reach high into the air today which only means that the souls are trying to escape even harder. Lucifer chuckles to himself at the thought. Hell is inescapable, especially if you are in one of the rivers or have a Hellhound as your torturer.

Humans think that Lucifer cannot leave Hell, but that is far from it. Lucifer enjoys his job in Hell, he enjoys torturing the damned. He could go to Earth if he wanted but what for? He isn't on a mission to destroy Earth or its inhabitants. What would be the point of that? He enjoys turning men mad and watching them destroy themselves. Lucifer has no part in mankind destroying themselves.

Even God knows that Lucifer doesn't need to help mankind. Mankind has been blaming him for centuries for every little thing that goes wrong, when in reality Lucifer has nothing to do with them. Lucifer merely likes to watch the humans destroy each other and go mad.

Lucifer does help in causing the best of men to go mad though. Sometimes Lucifer gets bored and needs entertainment, so he whispers in man's ear. He doesn't do any damage to the body or influence that man to do any harm. Humans just tend to go crazy when they start to hear voices in their head.

Lucifer shakes his head as he snaps his fingers to dress himself. Black leather pants appear on his long muscular legs, gold bangles appear on both his biceps, and his long black flowing hair twists itself into one long braid down his naked back. Lucifer's feet stay bare so he can feel the rockiness of the ground outside of the castle. He likes to be one with his kingdom and what better way than to feel it beneath his feet every time he steps outside?

Lucifer decides to walk down the long corridors of his castle instead of just popping to his destination. He likes to pop in places though, he enjoys the startled reactions from the guards.

"Good morning, Sir," A demon named Sklose greets her master.

"Sklose," Lucifer greets back. "What a fine morning it is too. The damned are being tortured, Hell is feeling rather stifling today, and I watched a woman die last night and join Hell. Yes, good indeed," He says with a genuine smile plastered on his face.

"Are you off to make rounds, Sir?" Sklose asks. She is a demon with purple skin and one big horn atop her head. There is no name for the different breeds of demons, just simply Demon.

"Yes, I am in a good mood today as well so I'm thinking I will go to the river of Blood and Agony to pull out a few souls to feed the Hellhounds,"

"The hounds will be pleased," Sklose comments.

"Yes, I believe they will be," Lucifer agrees. "Have a good day, Sklose," With that Lucifer leaves his castle by using the giant wooden doors that are at least twenty feet high.