Ch.8: Seventeenth Child

Lucifer's eyes snap open as he hears noise outside the bedroom he is in. He remembers his time with the human boy named Ace Nova Williams. He remembers how the boy shouted his new nickname, Luci, and the pretty noises he made as Lucifer pounded inside his sweet ass. Lucifer remembers the way his mouth fit perfectly over the younger boy's mouth, and the way his cock fit snugly inside the boy's small tight hole. Lucifer is glad that he used his magic to take all the pain away, otherwise the boy would have been bleeding and screaming in pain from how large Lucifer is and how hard he went on the small boy.

A noise outside the door has Lucifer shaking Ace awake, who currently is fast asleep with his head pillowed by Lucifer's chest. Ace groans in his sleep before his eyes pop open to stare up at Lucifer.

"Someone's here," Lucifer whispers to the pretty boy he holds.

Ace's eyebrows furrow before he too hears the noise outside his bedroom door. Ace strains his ears to hear before the doorbell rings. Ace thinks it's another client of his mother's since Travis always brings his whores straight home.

Ace sighs loudly as he hears yelling from downstairs. He sits up in bed before he hurries to his closet to pull on clothes. Lucifer watches the boy in silence as he allows him to cloth himself. Lucifer can hear the shouting voices clearly like they were in the same room as them, while Ace can't understand a word of it.

"Stay here," Ace says to the perfect naked man on his bed.

"I want to come too," Lucifer argues as he stands from the bed.

"No, no one can see you," Ace says quickly. "I'll be right back, promise,"

Lucifer clenches his jaw tightly, he has never been put in a position to obey before, only when God shows up. So why is it that this human boy can actually make him stay, like he is some dog?

Ace slips out of his bedroom quietly, making sure to shut it tightly on his way out. The shouting gets louder as he makes his way down the hallway. From the top of the stairs he can see his father shielding the open front door. His father is angry which naturally makes Ace curious as to why.

"Don't bring that thing here!" Travis shouts.

"What do you want me to do with it then?" A woman shouts back as Ace quietly walks down the stairs.

"I don't fucking care what you do with it. Drown it, put it in a dumpster, or drop it on someone else's doorstep!"

"You want me to kill our baby?" The woman shrieks. "Why don't you do it?"

"No, your baby, not mine," Travis growls angrily as he stresses the word 'your'. "Go drown it somewhere,"

"Drown it? Okay, I can do that," The woman lowers her voice. "Just know, that if someone finds out, I'm holding you responsible and I will tell people that you raped and forced me to kill it,"

"Why you fucking bitch!" Travis hisses. "Go drown that disgusting thing somewhere far away!"

"No!" Ace didn't realize he had even made a sound until Travis turns around to glare at him.

"What did you just say, boy?" Travis hisses with a glare.

"You can't drown it, you just can't!"

"And why not? Who's going to take care of it? You?"

"Yeah, I will!" Ace doesn't even realize what he is saying as the words fly from his mouth.

"Really, you'll take care of the brat?" Travis growls. "You don't know how to take care of a child. Look at you, it will grow up as ugly and stupid as you are,"