Ch.19: Sylvester Part II

**A/N: Good luck with this one, I hope it doesn't scare you away. HAHA. **

"Enough introductions, I want you now," Lucifer growls inside the boy's ear.

Ace sucks in a breath of air before nodding his head. "What about Sylvester?"

Lucifer gently pushes the boy onto the bed, Ace landing on his ass with his arms supporting him from the back. "Sylvester will have his turn, but you are mine first,"

Ace doesn't question any further as he allows Lucifer to climb atop him, straddling his hips as Lucifer's fingers run through his black hair. One of his hands move so his fingertips trace down Ace's face. Ace watches Lucifer's flawless face just a few inches away from his.

"How did your parents allow these?" Lucifer asks quietly as he flicks one of the balls just under Ace's lip. Ace furrows his eyebrows.

"They hated them, but I pretty much told them to fuck off because I was keeping them," Ace says, referring to the snakebites that Lucifer runs his finger over.

"Mmh," Lucifer hums, his eyes moving over his whole face. "You are beautiful, Ace Nova Williams, you know that?"

Ace snorts. "You're beautiful, not a flaw anywhere on you, Lucifer,"

Lucifer shakes his head. "No, you are more beautiful, I do not count because I am an angel, you, my beautiful sweet love, are human, your beauty is purer than my own,"

"You count, Lucifer," Ace says as his own hand moves to pick up the end of Lucifer's black braid that hangs onto the bed. "Can I take this out?"

Lucifer nods his head so Ace pulls the tie off the end and gently runs his fingers through the knots, pulling the thick, soft black hair from the twists. Lucifer doesn't say or do anything but watch Ace's face as he pulls his hair from the braid.

"Fuck, Lucifer, your hair is fucking long," Ace breathes out as he finishes pulling the hair free.

"Do you not like it? I can cut it if you like," Lucifer mutters. He has never bothered with his hair before, the only reason he keeps it long is because God prefers all his angels to have long hair, something about making them even more beautiful.

"No, Lucifer, keep it," Ace says quickly as his eyes snap to make eye contact. "Don't cut your hair because of me, besides, I like it," He runs his fingers from the top of Lucifer's head, his nails scraping at his scalp, before running them through the now wavy locks that pool around him like a veil.

"Do you really like it?" Lucifer wonders curiously.

"Yes, I love it," Ace replies honestly. "It is so soft, and shiny, and it's beautiful, just like you,"

Lucifer smiles and leans in to kiss the boy. "I love you, Ace Nova Williams, know that?"

Ace licks his lips when Lucifer pulls away. "I hope so, because it would really suck if my love was one sided,"

Lucifer chuckles and shakes his head. "Definitely not one sided," He licks at Ace's lips, causing a shiver to run up Ace's back. "You are the first I ever loved, and the only one I will ever love,"

"Same," Ace says breathlessly before he smashes his lips to Lucifer's impatiently.

Lucifer lets out a growl as he kisses his mate back. Ace's finger nails jab into Lucifer's scalp but it does not hurt him, instead, Lucifer finds it a major turn on. Lucifer growls again and pushes Ace on the chest so he falls onto his back, neither of them breaking the kiss.

Ace feels Sylvester wrap around his leg, and that's when he realizes that Lucifer used his magic to make his clothes disappear again, not that he is complaining right now. Lucifer breaks the kiss to chuckle and look into Ace's eyes.